Reviews for When You Look Me In The Eyes
alliefan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i love your stories, you put a lot of thought in the development of the characters.
Black Cat Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
It's so cute! I love this story!-
narurama chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aw this was so cute. can u tell me the name of the song. i feel ilke i know it but i cant seem to rember
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
AW! I love that you gave us this glimpse of thier wedding! It's so sweet 3 I love that Uryu, Chad, and Renji were a part of the ceremony, but what happened to Orihime and Momo?

Anyways, I also loved Yuzu's stories 3
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this will be the same as my other reviews. i adore it! :3 so kawaii! and lol humorous moments as well. adorable!
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw that was so cute... and the "maybe we should trip papa more often" part was very funny... I love this little series thing.
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
omg1 I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! and many more!
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
"We should trip Papa more often!" XD That line was great. Ah, what a happy occasion. :) So cute, and you have one of my favorite songs in there too. :D

great job.
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i accidently read the other one before this one: his favorite way of waking up or something like that...but it's really really good! do u have anymore? i loved it! you get ten million pans of cookies
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
its the norm now to make your own to a degree i liked it tho
dragonmaiden50 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
YAY!
ForeverFalling86 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was so beautiful! Great job
lovely.vampire101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
AW! I loved it! That was the cutest story ever!
Yu-poo-san chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow! this one was fantastic. (I LOVE the twins! So freaking cute!)

I dunno what else to say...you never cease to amaze me with your fics. That must sound incredibly lame..but..wow. You're great.

I guess I'm used to not being able to write nice, fluffy, things..so this is my fix, which is required, that is LONG overdue! I am a HUGE fluff person, so this is just great!

I believe I'll keep reading and reading your fics now. One more, and then I have to get offline. gah...I don't know if I have the self-control to be capable of reading just one more!

xoxo
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aww T-T that was really sweet heh loved the humour at the end hahh