Reviews for The Bet
Koopca14 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Funniest thing in the world. Tried hard not to laugh.
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Kura: You look good in a dress Yusei.
Sakura: Yeah, very pretty.
Both:*laugh so hard they cry*
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I'm afraid to ask why Jack HAD a dress for him to wear in the first place...:D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OMFG! I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my Ra, I was hooked after the FIRST SENTANCE. Write more things like this- PLEASE. It was super funny, and I hope he learned the valuable lesson well- NEVER gamble with your best friends, because sometimes your best friends are also your worst enemies. It's a tough lesson, but I think he learned. I wonder what Rua and Ruka were thinking, seeing their hero dressed up... like that. Honestly, I would LOVE to see something like that happening, especially if I knew the person (and we were somewhere public- like school). I hope it doesn't affect his dueling career at all! (That would be bad.)

I'm also wondering what Aki was thinking... and if Jack and Crow were laughing at Yusei's attempted "girl" voice.

Anyway, it was wonderful. I laughed so much. *pats you on the back* Write more like this... PLEASE (again).
darkYami1214 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awww! Poor Yusei! He needs a hug.

(Pulls out a hatchet) And Jack and Crow need a beating!

JACK/CROW (Sweat Drop with scared faces) CRAP! RUUUUNNN!

(Chases after them) GET BACK HERE!

(Yusei stays behind with a shocked but some what happy feeling in him)
Alexia155597 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh my God I LOVED IT!
Kirei Ryuusei chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
ROFLMAO! Poor Yusei~! Oh my gosh I can't believe he had to do that!
ImNotOfThisWorld chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hahahaha LMAO

that was messed up xD
Dragi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
poor yusei even though i like him in a dress
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
love it its funny
bumblebums chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
hahahaha, i can actually imagine that.

I feel so bad for Yusei.
Fifilafemme chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hahaha! I can totally picture Yusei in drag.
Game Master Blake chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
(is currently trying very hard to fight down the urge to burst out laughing, but is failing to conceal his widening grin)

Can we say "demented?" That has got to have been one of the funniest one-shots I have ever seen! Yusei losing a game of Poker and being forced to cross-dress? Oh, what an image! (at this point, his restraints break and he bursts out laughing) I can so imagine how Yusei would react to that! Poor guy. Sometimes always keeping your word can be such a pain...

Moral of story: never play Poker. Duel Monsters, oh Hell yeah. THAT'S the best way of solving problems if I saw one.

I noticed something, though; as I read this there were points where you kept slipping into present tense rather than past tense. For the purposes of writing a story like this, past tense is always the proper one to use. Using two conflicting tenses for story-telling can kinda throw the balance out of order. But that's hardly important and I'm only nit-picking, so don't mind it.

Great work writing this! This certainly made my day, as I'm sure it made yours!
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That's right, Yusei, stay away from poker. Poker bad. Duel Monsters good. VERY good. _