Reviews for The Simplicity of It
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
this is really cute and sweet.

She was definitely acting like a caveman, but I can't help but find it adorable.'-this made me smile D
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OH MY GOD! -squeals some more-

Why didn't I read this before? T.T

Oh dear, I can't stop squealing. XD This is the perfect fic to brighten up my nearly-finished, tiring day. Toinks. ;

Truly a masterpiece! And merry christmas!
hironohime chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
OMG!, this is soooo sweeeet!(o). I really love this story (-). Tofuu forever!
Shenhui chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Kyaa! so sweet... its what I need right now.. so good to be back in the fandom again... :) don't tell OD and Khryzle I've been roaming around though.. I don't want to be caught just yet.. xD
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw that was one of the cutest, sweetest and most adorable one shot I have ever read. You did a brilliant job! Thank you thank you! You made my day better.
joycie chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
HAHAHA. I LOVE IT!

IM A TOKIYAxFUUKO fan forever.
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was... amazing! Simple, subtle and sweet. Mushy, yes, but it's the kind of mush that I like. :D *thumbs up*
FangirlLynHibiki chapter 1 . 5/25/2009

FuukoxMikagami RULES!

XD
khay chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aw.

i absolutely adore mikagami's internal ramblings :)

i can't believe i didn't read this earlier. haha.
Chie TomoRii chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
O_O; overloaded with mushiness! :D

it's really nice to know what's going on in Mi-chan's mind. though i was kinda expecting some battle with his own mind.. or conscience.. or whatever. XD

the 'you mean the whole word to me' note was rather sweet and truly OOC for Mi-chan. i still love it though. :D

nice job Eiristchan! -_-
ChiibiPanda chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
So SWEET! I love it
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yes, I agree with you. It IS mush-filled. I actually found the last parts after she read the note to be cheesy. Don't get me wrong, the 'she means the world to me and asking her if she's going to give me a chance to prove it' was a lot better than 'I love you'-I just don't like their conversations around that thing.

Uh huh. Tell you what-I think the first parts avoided being mushy by the insertion of Mi-chan's witty and snappy comments. You haven't lost your penchant for that.
angelDC chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
that was really sweet. my first time reading a flame of recca fanfic after more than five years - literally! - and my first time to review one. hihi. it was lovely. i love the two of them!:D
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
okay! first story im gonna review for a long time!

yes, its OOC...but who cares? They're in love. and besides, they are MORE ooc in my fics.

criticisms: none. u showcase mikagami(the arrogant bastard) as someone deserving to be love and being the tokiya fangirl that u are, i guess i understand completely.

its always hard to write something using Tokiya's perspective. i have once and it was damn exhausting. so i guess this is a very nice, mushy tofuu story considering all the effort u must had been through.

please do more fics!*raises tofuu banner*