Reviews for Neverland
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Yes, the explanation at the end was totally needed, otherwise no one could have possibly gotten it.

In addition, ignore the people saying this sucks. It's quite the opposite! It's nice to see someone taking a creative turn with writing instead of the really typical formulas that everyone seems to expect. It's things like that that make you such a great writer and make you grow more in skill!
x123zelda chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This story fuckin' sucks. What in the name of hell were u thinking.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute, but slightly depressing. I wouldn't have known if it weren't for the ending note, but I'm glad you put it there. It puts an entirely new view on the story, and I can't help but feel there's another few layers beneath the characters since you kept things so simple. Great job.
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
In the third paragraph, 'levelling' should be spelled 'leveling.'

Why the hell did Roxas's head start hurting?

'"He's not my pet." he said' should have a comma at the end of the quote.

Oh... brain tumor. How cute. And I liked the Peter Pan analogy.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
YOU'RE SICK! YOU'RE SICK! YOU'RE FUCKING SICK, MAN! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THAT, MAN! YOU'RE A SUCK FUCK, MAN! POOR FUCKING ROXAS, DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN! GAWD!

Okay, seriously, how could people not get that? Poor Roxas... My poor baby! *huggles Roxas*

Give Roxas or another character a brain tumor again, and I'll shoot you. XD

-Savvy
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That's sad... :'(
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
bitter sweet.

*Sniff* It was beautifulyy and simply written.

And i guess it was tumour...cancer...

Gosh, the name...for it is so fitting. So..heart-breakingly hopeful...

This...this was heartbreakingly sweet...

i luurved this. Rawr!

But..am i right? Is it cancer? Lol. It was written so...argh...am speechless and cant comprehend anything right now.

lol. Ciao! ( ;D )

OH and coincidentally I was listening to "Only Time" By Enya.

It's bitter sweet and heart-breakin and sultury and smooth and matches this fic wonderfully...

Click here ppl:

/watch?vwiHMA0qReIg&featurechannel_page

:D

Oh and by the way, adding the hourglass was one hell of a good parody (erm..or wateva u call it..i forgot . lol)...Time is running out for him...but it's peter pan! It wont grow and they'll live happily ever after! That's my endin for this fic :D TARA!
Jehraldeen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Is Roxas trying to name his tumour? 0.o
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I found this beautifully written. But I'm way confused.

It flowed in a way I couldn't understand, now I feel sad because I wish I understood T.T
triptic chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
loved it! such a sweet flowing, heart-touching piece33
Astolat Maiden chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Well. One, I just forgot where the new review button is! I wonder how many people have done that... I like this. Slight, sweet and short. Keep writing, it would be a shame if you didn't.