Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is sweet.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
this was lovely and extremely well written
Hanqing chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aww, warm & fuzzies all abound. They're very sweet together, whether as friends or as something more. I like you factored in Atem's changes from his experiences with Yugu & Co, and Mana's notice of them. :3
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm detecting Vaseshipping vibes. I like this though, because it has a little Atem pretending to be a bird! I love how deep Mana's thoughts are.
millenniumthief chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
You capture Mana so amazingly here. I loved all the imagery and allusions to birds, especially Atem pretending to fly. Such a sweet, happy ending too. An incredible story!
Emerald Tiara chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is so cool.
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Oh! So much love! This is amazing! Absolutely amazing. Sorry I'm not the most eloquent with these latest reviews, I'm tired, but SO enjoying all of these. 3
Asiera chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I love the referances you made to Mana, birds, and freedom. It's original and very poetic. Really liked the story.

-Asiera
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Beautiful!

M I liked the bird imagery.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I really enjoyed this.
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow . . . the fic alone blows me away (ALL your fics do! XD) - the imagery, the characterization, the /understanding/ of the characters and their nuances, the relationships between them . . . I love that you've centered this around a minor character who's generally portrayed as a rather whimsical, /almost/ comedic-relief/damsel-in-distress girl . . . and given her a very strong and serious side without changing her personality. She's still Mana. And Atem's still Atem, still the mature and eternal king, even if softened by his modern experiences and his connection to Yugi - and even if we can picture him flapping his arms as a six-year-old child trying to fly! XD And, again, the prose as always is amazing - I think one of my favorite lines, in regards to the imagery, is "...the knowledge of Atem’s imprisonment rested like a stone in the middle of her mind, slowly indenting the ground and sliding everything towards it."

As always, a gorgeous piece!

A-and . . . you wrote this for /me/? (BLUSH ! ! ! ! ! ) THANK YOU THANK YOU ! ! ! ! (GLOMPHUGGLES!)
MyAibou chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I just love this! The moment at the end of the Ceremonial Battle is so poignant for the LOSSES that his still-living friends (and him) are facing, that it's hard to imagine the joy of the others that he is going to. This is such wonderful... eulogy, almost. "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." Death is, after all, just part of the cycle of life.
Chibi's Sister chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was great! Cute and warm, but also very thoughtful with glimpses of great depths beneath the surface. I thought you captured Mana and Atem's characters well, as well as their relationship.
nefermaatkare chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wonderful, wonderful job. There aren't that many vaseshipping fics out and only a few of them are well written. I thought this was one of the better written ones. It's well thought-out, and I love the descriptive writing style you have incorporated into this. Again, wonderful job. *claps*
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Warm, fuzzy feelings. These are always nice.

WHAT? It's Dragon's birthday? Happy Birthday Dragon!

Keep writing!