Reviews for Fair Maiden's Hand
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
You wrote this beauty in ten seconds? I'm so jealous XD
neighboorhoodtrash chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
so beautiful
Mad Eclair chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
very cute, but not a lot of romance exept for the end. but i loved it, it reminds me of the kind of story i would read a small child suffering from nightmares, the kind of tale that would sooth the troubles of a soul in torment. your words are chosen well, with mich thought behind them, and they flow together so harmoniously. beautiful writing.

MadEclair
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
oh wow, i hardly come across stories like these that are good in adventure and fantasy but man, this really made me feel like a kid watching some old traditional movie with knights searching their worthiness for some girl's hand and i have to say, you really made this...mmm, how can i say...? I don't know, my vocabulary isn't expanded to the point where i know what word i'm thinking of but i have to say, this is pro. :) and i love how you made things all catchy by researching and all that fancy work that i wouldn't dare to do haha, and yeah. I'll stop making my review long with all these random thoughts combined into one but i just want to also thank for the interesting facts. :) 'To', really is meant for toshiro, and it makes sense when other smart anime people have that name XD
silver 'Ashes.Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
that was totally beautiful.. i want to cry.. * crying...
becomeafan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
that was so deep.
Snow Wing chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hey!

How are you? I have missed you – haven't seen you in quite a long while. Hope all is well!

I was reading through the list of stories you authored, hoping to get some inspiration or ideas or pretty much just for fun. Then, when I saw this one, I just told myself: "I have to read it."

This story is really well written. It has a unique touch to it and sounds more like a fairy tale than anything else. I don't mean that it's not good. I just mean that it feels different from the other stories you've written. It's a nice change. Not bad.

The structure was clear and the vocabulary used was precise. Now, I sound like my English teacher... I really liked this. There's nothing to complain about...well, other than I don't get to hear from you anymore, but that's not your fault. I heard that you're having exams...

I think that's about it for today. I didn't get the inspiration I hoped for, but I had a really good time while reading through this, so all is well and all is good! I hope you're also having a problem-free and worry-free time just like me (unfortunately, this blissful moment won't last for long – I have French homework waiting for me…).

Hope to hear from you soon,

- Snow Wing
List.Maker chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This story was truely written beautifully.
Momo the DUGONG chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Thats was by far the cutest Fanfiction i have ever read!

I LOVED IT!
hell's angel heaven's devil chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
great story ! and of coruse there's nothing in the world to compare love with because love itself is a whole new world :P
supernovary chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw!

How cute!

Soshiro?

Koshiro?

Toshiro?

SO MANY 'SHIRO'S' IM GETTING CONFUSED!

Thy has written a very good story!

XD
unformidable trust chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aw kawaii, that was so sweet

omg toushirou is so sweet in dis story, and its very diiferent frm the other hitsuhina stories i read

loved it, it was 2 cute
sapphire wind chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It's so sweet!

Talk about destiny and perfect romance!_

I was really wondering on why there wasn't a next chapter and the reason is that I forgot to read that this is a one-shot!

I was really caught into reading ..._
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
finally got to reading some of the entries lol. been really busy lately! everything was great, but for some reason the last sentence of the story just didnt seem to work for me, for some reason. it kinda stood out from your other sentences. but anyway, it's a great oneshot, : )
Momo21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
it dose sound like old english.

it's so cute!