Reviews for Never Again
Princess mAlice chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
sexual assault...
Maori Rose chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
It's beautiful! :).
DxC forever! I loved your history, thanks for writing.
Duncney fan chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
We used to have an armidillow living in our yard...
poisonpokemon333 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow! All your stories are Duncan and Cuortney! Btw: Duncan is my favorite charecter from TDI and Courtnry my third.
PsychicPunch chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
First off, wow. I loved it. I really enjoyed observing your writing over time in this one story. You really progressed. In the first couple chapters it seemed quick with the dialogue and such. And then we became more aware of the characters thoughts and feelings, which is great! More details the better! And the ending! It was so sweet!
fifirosepfingston chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I'm about to read your story it loo ks so good but I noticed 199 reviews thought i would be 200
Duncney fan chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
You should get a signature color, mine is aqua but a little more blue, it's my fave color to write with!
kanji tatsumi chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
this was a great story! It was so sad to read about Courtney watching her kiss with Duncan on TV. My heart broke :( but the ending was adorable! You did a great job at making Duncan sappy but not too sappy, he was still very Duncan-like. I enjoyed reading :D
CourtDunkieandme111 chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
I loved reading your story It's so beautiful that I had the same problem has Duncan (onions) lol
I will never forget this story ever!
Thank you! :)
Bluegirlboo chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
I was just rereading this fanfic cause it was one of the first stories I read in FF and one of my absolute favorite stories ever. c:
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
I to say this was kind of funny cuz wasn't that girl he was making out with still in his bed watching Courtney say I love u to Duncan? XD
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
PEDOPHILE! lmfao
xXkazewingsxX chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
I love your story! Very cute. I always love your authors note at the end. Nicely done and I love DxC,their so cute! Sweet last sentence. Good luck on all of your other stories. _
bumblebeetobe98 chapter 20 . 8/6/2010
:O I...fricking...loved...it! Aww sorry I didn't review some of the chapters my laptop doesn't allow me too. :( But I'm sad it ended. I love your an's with Duncan and Courtney. They're funny :3
TDICELEBRITY14 chapter 20 . 7/20/2010
DUDE THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD!