Reviews for A Thousand Years
jillykinss chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Haha I loved it! Awesome ]
loveangeljmyahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
hahaha.. i find it very funny.. especially dis part "“I’m walking, Sasuke-kun! I’m really going to walk away this time! Away! Far, far away!”

“Be my guest,”

Growl. “I’m really going! As in leaving right this instant!”

“Yeah,”

“See? I’m already at the door and my hand is at the door knob! When I go, I certainly will not come back! For good! Forever!”

“Sure,”

“ARGH! YOU ASS!”

DOOR SLAM!

“Dude, are you totally going to let her walk away without a fight? Just like that?”

“That’s what she wanted,”

“You really are a bastard…” Stop. Blink. “Hey, what’s that glowing red thing…” Gasp! “Holy shit! Is that a tracking device!”

hahaha... and all other parts.. loves it!
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
aw i,luvd it i thought it was really funny and cute specially the go sucky-sucky and more fucky-fucky part heheheheh please continue tis kay luv ya INU
foreversnow chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Cute...]
shierysh chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Pregant! Wow... O.o XD

Rape invitation! Lmao, loved it! XD

Hilarious fic!

A different vampire story to Twilight, and SasuSaku!

Great fic, great ending!

A definite fav!

Write more! :D
The Authoress of Heartbreak chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I laughed...so hard. this was HILARIOUS. definitely a fave.
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lol, you might have figured out what is i wish to say, for it is the same reaction as your other ones!

it was love!

i love how this is the first vampire fic that truly is different than twilight!

orig, even when not!
Amamiya Toki chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Pregnant. Wow. O.O

Y'now, this story reminds me of Bisco Hatori's 'Thousand Years of Snow' (or Millennium Snow)
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Um.

Have I ever mentioned how perfect you are?

or-

How much you complete me?

;D

You are. You do.

Every scene was so perfect. The dialogue was short and sweet. Hilarious.

IRK. I can't think of anything.

You distracted me while I did my Geometry. [ (But, I'm happy cuz I FREAKIN' HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE HATE! Geometry.)

KTHXBAI
Blank183 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hahaha this was so funny XD Awesome job!
kattylin chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
oh great kami i love it! it wasnt that striking at teh beginning pero when u reach the hulihan, parang... like, gumaganda xa and all... i mean, truth be told i was getting kinda bored reading it in the semi-middle but when i finished it and read the last scenes i was like "dude, serioso! omg love it!"

dang! aw... oneshot lang? oh wells... plsplspls continue! sequel po! omg update soon!
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG! this story is funny hilarious and great! i loved it. and it's adorable too! loved loved loved it!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
haha omg. Thank YOU! XD

The original always bummed me out because it was soo short and left me hanging. This one is just hilarious and I loved it. Sasuke is going to be irritated with Sakura for the next millenium. SUx..
Kiyuii-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG! I totally loved it! D update soon, please!
Ladyrouge214 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008