Reviews for freefall
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
892492384324823432423 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I was listening to She is the Sunlight by Trading Yesterday while reading this. It suprisingly fit, and made me feel like I, too, was falling.

This had light-hearted romance and humor, which added all the more to the theme of falling.

I loved the dialogue, as weird as that may sound.

you're a very talented writer.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
the metaphor was done nicely I can almost feel the emotions

you're amazing :)
neko-koo chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Falling... being free is very hard.

So many rules!
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hm. Not entirely sure I get what you're going at, but the prose is certainly lovely, and I'm always a fan of independent!Sakura and protective!Sasuke.
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh wow. I really liked it.

It was different from the things I've been reading which probably made it all the more amazing.

Great job.

Odat chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
There is a song that goes with this, Let Me Fall by Cirque du Soleil off the Quidam album. I highly recommend it.

I liked this, yes I thought she was kind of suicidal but she's too strong to be so. So the subtly was harder to see than it should have been. But pretty none the less.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is... oh, I dunno. It somewhat reminded me of the quote "It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you." Well, yeah. He caught her.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Maybe just a tad bit with the metaphor...

I suppose, in the Naruto fandom, this could apply to Neji/Ten, in sense, or...well, it would require the guys who are actually silent enough to not seem like they're doing anything and then just appear out of nowhere, like a ghost.

So the angsty ones, Neji, Sasuke, Gaara, and Itachi fit it. The girl can be whoever. -

(Not Hinata. Definitely not Hinata.)

- It is adorable, though. Not fluffy either, which is a bonus.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Not bad..
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I don't think so. It sounds similar to a fan fic I wrote too about Sakura. She isn't suicidal, she just loves the feeling of freedom that comes with falling because it's the closest thing to flying. (At least coming from the perspective of someone who wants to fly but never will be able to.) Very well done. I love it that Sasuke keeps her from falling though.
pilkul chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
somehow i read this and think of it as one of the fics taht make the most sense... wanting to fall cause you havent been able to in so long. at first when i saw it i was thinking more fo a mental thing with having failures but i think she's had enough of taht and she just needed to feel again... physically what it is like to be normal and fall. i really liked this~~ byby~yu
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Yeah, I got it. What's the point of falling, making your own mistakes and getting up on your own, when someone's always there to catch you?

Love it! Am I right with the metaphor? XD
dianaface chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
you didnt go overboard.

it was kind of sweet.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
LOVE IT! u didnt go overboard