Reviews for Iggligliot
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 9/29
Poor Atemu and Yami, it’s so sad what happened to them. I’m glad they had a happy ending. I loved this story so much!
Miqu chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
damn these gods are scary! D:
they need to cooperate waaayy more as one individual brain!

anywho, wonderfull story! i LOOOOOVE it!
i cried when Yami told about the hunting, and when yugi died! DX
Miqu chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D: Omg! XD ommmmgggg!
Miqu chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
omg XD this is awesome!
i'm so happy i found you! this is going to be kick-ass-awesome!

ps IF you feel the need to reply, just do that on the chat we have going . would be easier to have 1 chat than a hundred!
pps blonde and blond are both right. Blond is more masculine than blonde in my opinion though XD
Fragments of Imagination chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Good one!
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
This was a great story! Although your spelling could use a tiny bit of work. You keep getting life and live mixed up. You were putting "live" where LIFE should go.

Life is the state of being alive; in a state that is opposite from being dead. "The killer didn't take her life." Life/Death

Live means "to remain alive" or "to exist" Such as the sentence: "I want to live!" Live/Die

I hope I explained that well enough for you to remember the differences.
Coolaloo chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
:D this was an awsome story ty-
SRRH chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Awesome Yami and Atemu were reunited. I'm glad that they were. And hopefully moon has learned her lesson of not to mess with people like that. Anyway, looking forward to your next story (maybe you'll work on True Self? *looks hopeful*)
yaminisu chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
Yay, you updated...which means that I need to crank out another chapter of A Hikari named Yami, but taht doesn't let you off the hook. You're going to need start working on either True Self or your other idea after I get that chapter posted. Anyway, love the bittersweet ending, bittersweet since now Yami won't die and there will be a time where he and Atemu will no longer be together. But for now its a happy ending.

*gets to work on typing out chapter 4
SRRH chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
Alright another chapter. Though I feel sorry for Yami. I hope that the goddess's plan whatever it is will work. Can't wait til the next chapter, which I can guess will either be the last one, or very close to it. Anyway, update soon... otherwise I'll start bugging you again.
yaminisu chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
This chapter is certainly building up for something. i would think that the only way to fix this would be to bring Atemu back to life but put him in Yami's dimension and bring him to Yami...because lets face it until (or unless) Yami sees Atemu he will not find the will to continue living. It seems that everyone else failed to realize Yami doesn't have anyone in his world to live for. He has friends yes, but all of them have lovers...and without Atemu and without Yugi, Yami can't find the will to be happy. He knew happiness until it was yanked away. Anyway, update soon...guess its my turn now.

*gets ready to start typing.
SRRH chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Oh is she going to fix this mess now? Seems kind of hopeless now that Atemu's dead. Anyway, update soon, I want to see how this'll turn out.
Yamino Tenshi 202 chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
D: No! Not separation of lovers! I can't stand it! *weeps in corner* Please update soon!
Yamino Tenshi 202 chapter 8 . 10/8/2009

I don't look in this section a lot because no one ever updates, but GOD! I love this story! Update soon please.
Yaminisu chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Sweet chapter, glad that you finally updated...though its kind of sad that Yami and Atemu were torn apart. Hope that a way is found for them to be reuinited, but i don't see that happening, which is kind of sad. Doesn't the Lady realize that allowing them to learn to love and then tearing that love away from them will just make them close themselves off to it again? They may know what it is, but they certainly won't seek that with another.

But, I've got a question, why do you think we'd kill you? Because if we do you wouldn't be able to post anymore of your stories. So, that would really defeat the purpose.