Reviews for Two minds, one body
dakenolebeau chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
please dont end this here

i really love this story even though it only has two chapters

so please finish it if you can
dakenolebeau chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
omigid poor allen and lavi that must have hurt like heck

love this
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
RAWR

YOU

UPDATE

NOW!
o0MoonL1ght0o chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Nice story... but quite weird leh... u start making allen like this and another one like this come out... lol keke... and i got u something u might like... keke try guessing wat is it... and i wanna see uin ur cosplay costume! Send me ah! Onegai! keke
Erotic Sexual Denial chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Yay. Amanda-san sugoi!

More Yuullen please!
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
well, that was sweet/cruel of kanda, let it all out allen let it all out !...-_-, pls update soon!

OvO

MiniBloodyMurder
Pay Backs a Bitch chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
It was awesome ]
Kayday chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
i like it! yayzelz! kanda just needs a push...
Aion Laven Walker chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Stupid Kanda... -.-a

Hm...how is Lavi's condition? I bet his face swelled
beblabloo chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I like the idea of the story, I just find the format a little difficult to read. Whenever someone else says something you should start a new paragraph. An example is the second last part in the story. It would be easier to read if it was separated like:

Allen was nearly falling into dreamland when he heard Lenalee's voice. "Wha-? Lenalee..?" Allen was surprised a little.

"Allen-kun? Why was Kanda in your room just now? What did he want from you?" his female friend asked worriedly.

"It's okay, Lenalee.. I was just sick and Kanda helped me back to my room.." Allen said quietly, trying to hide the bitterness and sadness. "I'm fine, really." Allen's voice cracked, giving his game away.

"It's about Kanda, isn't it?" Lenalee could tell.

"N-Not really.."

"Tell me, Allen, I'm here for you, that's what friends are for right?" Lenalee comforted the now sniffing boy.

It makes it much easier. Other wise I'm spending time rereading things trying to figure out who's saying what and that takes away from the story.
babo123 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Oh goodie you updated
Kayday chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i like it! in fact, i LUV it!
babo123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hmm intriguing. I'm interested in where this fanfic is going, please write more
xXJustAnotherFangirlXx chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
well... its short -glares- but looks really good... nya... my mind is popping questions a mile a minuite... haha... thanks so much for writing
Lala-tan chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OH my god! Continue soon!

-lala