Reviews for Dangers of Carving a Turkey with Adamantium Claws
hahahaha this story made me laugh. I really enjoyed it.
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. That. Was. Freaking. Brilliant. I actually laughed out loud at this part:

"Logan dear," Jean said, resting her hand on his arm. "Maybe you should take your claws out of the turkey. It looks dead enough from here."

And the rest was dang funny as well, oh you have a gift! XD
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I loved it and thought it was just the funniest thing.
PrincessofLilacs chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow..*gg* this was so funny! I really mean funny!

I mean our good wolverine is so misplaced there, of couse it wouldnt work, haha! I'dlove it, if you would keep on writing, any maybe do another one!_

bye

asuka
dust-and-cobwebs chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
hahaha, that was so funny! i nearly died on the "logan logan logan" part...
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Okay. So it's a little passed Thanksgiving, and I'm a girl, but-I CAN TOTALLY RELATE WITH LOGAN.

Thank you thank you thank you for such a funny fic!
That Swedish guy chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Hehehehe. The only one i can think of to be harder to introduce to your parents as potential husband would be Deadpool.

But then again, im a guy. What do i know.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Methinks the Greys need serious family therapy.
Vampyre1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
lol, this was good!
Jane Westin chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
That was downright hilarious! I about fell off my seat laughing! 'Course, it struck a little close to home, but I loved it anyway :)
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Thanks. I needed a laugh.
Wolverine chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
I Love it! I play Wolverine in a Roleplay, an' It's based loosely on th' Ultimate X-Verse, an' well I gotta say Bravo! .V

Logan.
X chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Well I ain't too thrilled with the idea of red and the runt, you did a good job. I couldn't help but laugh the whole way through, reminds me of some bad experiences I had. Well kudos.
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
*sniggers* Yeeeeahhh... funny. :)
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
[manages to type, though unable to breathe from laughing so hard] LOVED IT!