Reviews for Confessions
yconne chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
oh this is just sickeningly cute
biblioholic chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Halarious. The answers' connections didn't really click until I thought about it for a while. I love ewe(you). Funny!

Rate 8.1/10
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
OH! I GET IT! Hehehe! I like this L. :)
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I find the idea of Light reading shoujo very funny XD L is so devious!
incognitello chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Ah, usually my reviews are rather long-winded, but I'll keep it short and sweet this time.

In short, this was genius. XD Right when Light answered with "love", I freaked out. I don't really blame Light for being oblivious... I mean, mangas ARE pretty distracting (speaking from personal experience). Though, a person of his intellect...

Anyways, this may not be the strongest example of in-characterness, but nevertheless no one's OOC. Thank you. The one thing I can't stand OOCness.

The suspense was awesome! And the vague ending was a nice touch. Subtlety was definitely the way to go.

All in all, great story but there's just one minor detail: isn't the bird "perhaps comparable to an ostrich" called an EMU as a opposed to a ewe (a female sheep)?

(I blame my animal craziness for this knowledge _)
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
XD that was epic!

I have GOT to try that some time xP

Great job, I loved it!

A.k.u.r.a.
FilinoFang chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I saw it coming from the first question, and you have made me a LxLight fangirl :P
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Adorable!
God's Sense of Humor chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I feel as stupid as Raito... I didn't get the first time. I finished reading it and I was like, "Why's Ryuuzaki laughing?" Then I went back and looked at he answers to the questions and I was like, "Ooohhhh xP" Anyway, it was funny after I got it.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ha, how cute! Loved.
Lectorem chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
xD

I saw that right off the back! :D It mad eme crack up! Haha, nicely done.
bunnychii chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Haha! It took me a while to get it but I put two and two together and ended up laughing :D

I love your stories as always!
yumchaitea chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Glad to say I found myself laughing when i read the last line X)
PBnSpots chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! かわいい!!I love all your fics but this is the first Death Note one I've read by you. Great job as usual!
arpeggi chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well, I died laughing at that- I saw it coming from the tennis score bit, but just imagining the whole situation was funny X)
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »