Reviews for Confessions
arpeggi chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well, I died laughing at that- I saw it coming from the tennis score bit, but just imagining the whole situation was funny X)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
BAHAHAHA

Oh, L, you sneaky, lovable detective. EPIC WIN.

Can't believe you fell for that, Light. He must REALLY like that shoujo manga…whatever it was…
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Pwahaha, oh man, Raito, why you be so dumb sometimes? Or rather, why is L so devious? Very fun story!
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ahaha, that was cute! A scary thing, indeed... although I wouldn't mind it much~
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hah, very cute :D Love the crack!

ALT
Arciam chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is very well done; I didn't realize until I wondered why L was acting so strange (what with making Light say single words) xDD

It was after Light had said 'Ewe' but before L thanked him. Right there xD

(Ah and btw, I like how you *didn't* explain the 'solution' at all (well okay, so the title is 'Confessions' but I didn't see that until just now '' ), because there are often fics with a little puzzle where you have to think back a bit to understand, but most of them include a full and detailed explanation and that's kinda annoying because it makes you think the author thinks you're stupid or something )

Great job :)
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
And THAT is why L is an epic genius! xD
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
hahahahah! L is so awesome! xD "I love You" how very sweet, Light. xD
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Haha, I love it! 8D
midnight-elise chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hahah! I got it at 'Love'... You are amazing, author-person. And so is your L, he's also very amazing. :)
mataharitenshi chapter 1 . 3/25/2010

Fluffeh!

x33

Cuteness.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
...huh? i don't quite get it...
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
aw...this is so damn cute!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »