Reviews for Confessions
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LOL! That was adorable, L tricking Light into saying I love you. I gotta try that on my friend some time... but then she'll probably figure it out ofter she says it and murder me... ow... Andway, adorable story! I'm off to read another one of yours!
happyalien chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wowz lmao, only L could do something like that and not have the person catch on! Many props to you for coming up with it :D
Xxanime'obcessedxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
3""

i feel like a retard.

i re-read it like...20 times before i finally gave up. i had to read the comments to understand the joke that i completely missed 3 though i didnt understand why Light said "love"...?
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very amusing,and clever ,,just,how do you pronounce 'ewe'.?I'm sorry i'm not native to english
Nostalgiosis chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Biggest roflcopter-esque laugh I could ever possibly get.

More extreme geniusness coming from you, I presume? 8D
WammyHouseWhore chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
AHAHAHAHA THATS GREAT...
Melyx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh L you smart munchikin you...here's a cookie :)

om nom nom nom
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hahah, that was adorable! So cute!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is so clever and cute! I can so see L doing something like this to Raito. ;D
badwolf.5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very clever and amusing!
Lawcere chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love the simplicity of this piece; how it's light and humourous without being complicated and long. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this in previous reviews, but I would just like to point out that a ewe is a sheep. I believe what you were referring to in the story is an emu. :)
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
brilliant. very funny. never would have thought of that kind of thing.
NaruSasuFTW chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Omg that is funny, took me a second, but that was really funny
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That was soo fluff, nice way to make Light say he loved L, huh?
Sage347 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Ahaha, awesome. I had my suspicions at "I", but I knew what was going on at "Love". XD Genius. Pure genius.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »