Reviews for Confessions

And I'm sure Light is enjoying his shoujo manga. xD
zunmo chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*claps* charming, charming! I'm still giggling :D
Kyuunarusaku chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Haha, this was great. I didn't get it the first time, but I skimmed it a few times and realized what was so funny. Lol, good job.
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Classic.

That devious L. Totally agree with him, Light is sweet, and this story just as sweet.

-Amethyst
Urae chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Now, see, that.. THAT is what happens when a genius like L gets bored! *falls off of the couch; laughs until she cries* Oh gods, I love it..! xD
Reptar Bars chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
So, I actually printed this out before I read it, due to a shortage of computer time, and I AM SO GLAD I DID.

:D

Honestly, this cracked me up so hard.

Thanks for that.
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMGWTFBBQ! I'm snickering. i caught on when he said "ewe". This is wonderful, and i esp. like the part about shoujo manga. It seems so Light-like. IN all actually, i have never read Death Note, but from random fan fiction and fan art and Wikipedia i have deduced most of it, and its now on my "To Read" list.

Happy Writing!

-G&B
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
HAHA. I lol'd. XD
Leonahari chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aw, that was so cute. I could totally see L doing that when he is bored! Good story!
darkbangle chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That is so dweeby and... totally L. lol.
Lessa chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
0.0 I'm gonna get choked? - Kinky! LOL Thank you SO much for this, it really made my day. I LOVE L, and you're L is always the best.

The imagry of himin his spinny chair was superb and I could picture it clearly, and along with that the fact that Light was reading shoujo just about killed me. His reasons were funny too. So, what was he reading? Inuyasha? HanaKimi?

LOL Great job as always!

Lotsa love

Lessa
Crazymusician22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
HAHAHAHAH XD that was hilarious, you are a genius
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very cute! Poor Light. L could've used that method to trick him into confessing he was Kira XD
Laimielle chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aw! 'I love ewe'? It took me a few moments to get that. At the end, I was all confused. And then I was like, "OH!" I got it. :D

That was probably the fluffiest thing I've ever read, honestly. I loved it. How clever. ;)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7