Reviews for The People of the Stars
Number Girl chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I, too, like to imagine that Legolas would find some of the old forgotten places of the Elves. Perhaps an untouched vault of Gondolin still sealed against time, an ancient site of a small Elven village in Fangorn, or even the Cúvienen.
Thank you much for writing this.
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was an excellent story that certainly resonates far beyond Middle-earth. Yet it adds so much depth to places of awakening in Arda, and certainly highlights Legolas and Gimli's wonderful friendship!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow! This is one of the most powerfully and beautifully written pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. A moving topic sensitively handled. Truly brilliant.

Estelle Tiniwiel -x-
bethahnee chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
So very cool. :) I love how the elves have such connections with the earth. Elvish lore is amazing.

Nicely written, it was almost as if I could feel the same connection our friend Leggy was feeling as I read it. :)

Anargil
Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is a beautiful and touching. To return to the origins must be a tremendous experience indeed.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Well, I personally think Cuiviénen would be much further to the East than the Sea of Rhun, but that doesn't stop me from thoroughly enjoying this tale. I could feel Legolas's awe and Gimli, always such a good friend. I agree, too, that Gimli shared much secret information with Legolas over the years.

Moving and very well written. Thank you for sharing!

NiRi
paperfirefly chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
short and sweet cool idea! I liked it :)