Reviews for Tails
The Guy in the Background chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
You are great at writing these things, but could use a beta reader to catch the grammar issues, there are a few.

Anyways, fantastic finale! Although the character death made me sad.
The Guy in the Background chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I hate to be mean but there was more grammar errors in this chapter than the first.
The Guy in the Background chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
FANTASTIC! Great fic man! I just don't go around encouraging people either.

I will say I did see a few grammar errors in here though, not the usual spelling mistakes I find but actual grammar problems, just step up your proofreading and I am sure they will go away. Or have somebody beta read it. Whatever works.

But I can say you have done an amazing job making it interesting and the plot layout is fantastic. Great Job!

~The Guy in the Background~
The-Writing-Dragon chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Wow...just, wow. This was...interesting, and, well, quite touching. Tails is personally my favorite character as well (as you said, more for his character, and not his abilities...) and it was moving to see him in a situation like this. (I must take what I have learned here and apply it...) Then again, I've never read the version of the canon you used...regardless, I shall look at the sequels to this...my interest has been piqued.
Androclez chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
It was very poetic for Cosmo to be the next step in her plant race, which was intertwined with the kitsune race. I related to your words about Tails. He's my favorite character too, for his soul more than his powers. It was a great conclusion to this part of the saga.
Androclez chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
A very moving and forboding chapter. I'll have to read the last chapter of this installment sooner.
Charles T. Servant chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
A very angst-filled story of an uphill battle, but I love it all the same. Tails is still awesome, and he is well rendered for how he would be in a world like this. A very emotion-grabbing, edge-of-your-seat-thrilling story (haha, maybe made up words, but fitting nonetheless), and I overall love it. Thanks for the story, and keep writing!
Blank Sketch chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
Wow. This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. It was more than just entertaining... It actually made me think. I wish I could even come close to rivaling your writing.
Androclez chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Wow, that was quite a chapter. Probably the best. To think that Tails would have to deal with his parents' deaths in such a direct way. And Knuckles almost going crazy just to survive. This is a much darker presentation of Eggman, but it's more realistic. In truth, there really would have been a lot of roboticized kids that would have to be defeated. It makes sense. But they never showed that in the comic (I don't think so). Plus, we hear Espio's first words in the story. An amazing chapter. And Amy sure is a lucky girl... lol! she's just playing hard to get to make it more fun. Sorry, I couldn't help it. There's always so much to take in with one of your chapters.
Androclez chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Good chapter! I like how it was presented with various charcter's point of view. And I appreciated Knuckles refereeing the fight.
Androclez chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
I must confess that I have always hated Shadow. He would pull a gun in a fight with an injured little kid. What a punk! And he calls himself the "Ultimate Life Form".

But I did find the scene between him and Amy very interesting, including her reaction. Sounds almost like something I would have written (except my writing is usually not introspective enough).
The Nevermore Raven chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
That story was amazing. I was deeply moved by this. You have done an increddible job, Madhog!

The Nevermore Raven chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Fooled? Oh, crap. Things get worse and worse!

The Nevermore Raven chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Fascinating chapter. The tension and the emotions were very poignant.

The Nevermore Raven chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Definitely interesting. Amy is far too young for that garbage. I will at the very least... castrate Shadow for making sexual advances on a child. I care not a damn for whatever you say about it, Madhog. I HATE pedophiles. Period. That statement is not a threat; that is a promise! (Activates lightsaber...)

72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »