Reviews for Tails
The Nevermore Raven chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
Shadow! I have much reason to think this new arrival is definitely not Fuzzy...

The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
You have kept my interest through the entire chapter. Even beter, I enjoyed it. Very good job!

The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Aww. That was touching... An occasional typo here and there, but that is understandable. I have my own plague of those as well.

The Nevermore Raven chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
The story was interesting, definitely. You had a misused word here and there, but overall this was a great chapter.
Androclez chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
I like Knuckles. He has a good leadership style. He just gets right down to the nitty-gritty. I do like how you explore all the characters' inner thoughts and feelings, but it is refreshing to see Knuckles be so straightforward and simple in comparison to them. The others seem too sensitive sometimes, except Espio. The only time when Knuckles was wrong is when he didn't believe Cosmo talks to plants.

On another note, Tail may never eat his veggies again. lol!
Androclez chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Aw yeah! Knucks is on the scene now. I love his impressive displays of strength and of course, his righteous indignation. :D I must say, Tails was having a PERFECT date with Cosmo before that mech showed up. Very "smooth", Mr. Prower.

I'm looking forward to getting back into this story now that I have some time to return to FF .net. But I really read very slow (I know, I know). lol _
The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I have started reading your first story in the "Tails" Saga, and must say you are quite creative with your writing. Your story so far is full of good language and interesting style. Great job.

-N.R.
Tailsisreal chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
Whoa... Now that was something else! Could have used some emotion, though... (EXTREME sarcasm! XD)

That was incredibly well done with everybody's feelings, pains, pasts, all of it perfectly twisted together in a wonderful story. I could never have anticipated such moving feelings as I read this, but indeed I did. There were so many clever parallels, too. And, like you said yourself, it's pretty hard to keep Cosmo alive, isn't it? I'm just amazed that the whole story goes by with the name Sonic only appearing once, and in the last ten words at that! (7th to last, to be precise. XD)

I really don't know what to say except that I'm glad to have read this whole thing through. To be honest, something made me want to stop after the first chapter or two as I thought that this story really didn't seem to come together with all the Sonicverses melded into one like that, but in the end I would accept this story's version over any others as well. I even found a couple things in here that were shocking to me as being similar to my own writing, even though I had never read this before I started. Personally, I didn't like the breaking the fourth wall and song part of the ending with Cosmo, but you were perfectly right in pointing out to the readers that something that dramatic just can't be written and felt like it should. Only experiencing the event yourself could possibly produce the desired effect. But, I dare say, you got as close as words probably ever could.

Reading this showed me that there will always be a way to improve my own stories to be better and come even closer to what I want them to truly be. Thank you very much for this story, and until next time! ;D
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
... XD

Cool! I haven't seen Sonic X before. But, I know a LITTLE about Cosmo. On my way to read your next story! Nice work!
DC111 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
The BURN puns were amusing. Also, characterization is pretty awesome. You described Amy's personality perfectly, and the way Espio acts just seems so... well, Espio.

Ooh, Cosmo, huh? I like her, as a character. That was an interesting twist that I didn't expect. I wonder if this'll turn out to be TailsxCosmo or not... guess I'll have to keep reading!

I have to admit, though, that this chapter seemed just a little rushed. There was a lot of dialogue and not very much description. Dialogue is great, but we can't forget about the rest of the story. Most of your paragraphs were only one or two lines, particularly in the middle.

WOW, Eggman's a bastard in this. Way more evil than in the games. I like that, though. I like it a lot, actually - it gives the protagonists more of a challenge. I tend to make Eggman more 'bad' in my stories, as well, but not like this.

Oh yeah, I take back some of what I said two paragraphs ago, about there not being enough description - you described Tails's emotions at the end very, very well.

I'll keep reading, but I've been short on time lately, so it might be a while. Awesome story so far, though.

~DC

P.S. I do realize that a lot of the things I'm pointing out have probably been fixed since this story... so if that's the case, just ignore the constructive criticism part of it.
Androclez chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Another humorous, intriguing and touching chapter. I liked the close bond between Tails & Sally. I also appreciated the details about Uncle Chuck's motivations and inner thoughts.

I'm glad Antoine and Geoffrey were included. I always liked them (in my own way). They were rivals to Sonic in the old comics, of course.
DC111 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Okay, I lied, I got to this story TONIGHT instead of tomorrow.

'As if on cue, something happened to the robot or, for better choice of words, someone happened.' I liked that line for some reason. It sounded cool and flowed well. I also like your ominous writing style. It sort of gives things an aura of suspense, even during the parts where the story itself isn't particularly suspenseful.

It was sort of neat how you started the story millenniums ago. I'm not sure I see the purpose of doing that, but it's an interesting start all the same.

Just one little suggestion... if I were you, I wouldn't put things like 'sigh' and 'sob' in your actual dialogue, since I'm pretty sure Cream didn't actually SPEAK those words. Instead of saying,

“I-I-I thought I was gonna be a B-Badnik! Sob. Sigh.”

I would put,

"I-I-I thought I was gonna be a B-Badnik!" Cream sobbed, then let out a sigh.

Just a suggestion, though. Everything else looks great, bar a few minor typos. That's not a big deal, though. Again, your writing style is very cool, and your descriptions are... well, descriptive! :) So far, this is an interesting read. I'll pick up with Chapter 2 later on - for now, I gotta get going. See ya!

~DC1
chrisATD1 chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Man! Genius! Chapters one to ten. Sheer genius. This story make all the others look like kindergarden plays. This story had the right amount of humor, suspence, violence, mystery, passion and wit to make an utter masterpiece.
XT-421 chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
I didn't look very hard, but I didn't find any errors.

But now, I must rant.

Nein, perhaps I shall not, but you better expect something coming up in like, two minutes...

Yeah, you're gonna get it. That was a cruel, vile ending...

Read my auxilliary response though, you'll laugh.

~XT-421
Zoran Prower chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
You know... Kitsune means fox in Japanesee... but I like your interpretation of it, nevertheless.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »