Reviews for Meanwhile, in a town called Spoons
Gabo 1602 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Awesome, I'd love to beta, but I haven't fulfilled the requirements yet, maybe when I do, I'll beta you.
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
i read the 1st paragraph cuz i dont have enough time to finish it yet but so far I LIKE IT! LOL, rain splattrs smuggly. but... i cant b insane right now cuz im tired so, i guess u're gonna have to deal with a none humorous review. sigh.
Gabo 1602 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
This chapter was awesome! Really funny. What we're you on and can I have some? Really. Naruto is really funny, you should do more of his moments.
Bucket on the Head chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
LOLOL this story always makes me laugh hysterically.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
You have a gift for writing dialogue. Your story's funny and fresh, and I hope you'll update soon!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
First of all I am going to say that I agree that taking care of your minor characters is important, and I enjoyed hearing about the other characters in this chapter.

However, having said that, I would also like to point out that Ino wasn't just scarce in this chapter, she was practically non-existant. She was used to illustrate everyone elses storylines and has yet to find one of her own.

I really, really like this story, just so you know, I just hope that we do get to hear more about Ino in the future.
Gabo 1602 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Another great chapter, still a few spelling errors, but that's normal. I would love to see some naruhina-ness at some point, or more, cuz there already was some. Hope the chapters don't continue to take as long.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Haha, I liked the joke at the end. Update soon!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Haha... I'm glad it's not SasuIno-not that I'm against the pairing, but that they didn't seem "right" for each other in this fic. How did Ino know Sasuke broke one of his rules?
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I liked how you kept the integrity of the original stories while adding enough details and changing enough things to make it your own. Good job.
Gabo 1602 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Great, I bet school is terrible, but i hope you can keep on writing at a better pace than last chapie. It helps relieve some stress. Keep it up!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Yay! You updated!

There wasn't a whole lot of Ino in this one, which was sad, but I very much enjoyed Gaara. Especially when he was in the closet.

It was very good, and very funny. I enjoyed it immensely.
Nevervana chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
my god...if only Twilight had been as great as this. and...snerk...firefly. gotta love it. you know, the scary part is that i can see Kakashi at it _;; anywhen, i like the uniqe relationships you gave certain characters, and the way you interpreted their lives, families, and professions into modern day. your sense of humour is fantastic, and, while i don't really go for Ino-centric fics, you've really got me liking this one. keep it up, i really want to see more of this
Gabo 1602 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
YOU SHALL NOW UPDATE!
Gabo 1602 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
YOU MUST UPDATE NOW! this story is awesome and ive been waiting for an update since i read it. I know school is tough but if u could please take some time to write even a small chapter,