Reviews for you're like coming home
Soccergreys101 chapter 88 . 11/12/2016
Love it!
Beth00111 chapter 58 . 10/12/2016
So you were talking about rape a few chapters ago and now I'm really worried about Mer with her professor 'Mr Brown' I really hope nothing bad is going to happen!
Roxas fleur chapter 88 . 3/23/2016
it feels like i've finished a very very long journey
Roxas fleur chapter 83 . 3/23/2016
yeaa.. perfectly whipped that is
loverofgreys chapter 88 . 10/20/2013
AMAZING! One of the best fanfictions I have ever read! And the best college one ever!
MeredithGreyIsExtraordinary chapter 88 . 7/11/2013
Wow! Ok so I know this story was written a long time ago and i don't know if you even check this anymore or keep writing. I honestly hope you do cause you're a great writer. I was bored looking for another MerDer story to read and i happened to find yours. And i have to be honest, i read the first chapter and read nonstop the entire morning! I'm going to college next year and this was like such a beautiful story. I wonder if things like that ever happen. Anyhow, this has easily become my all time favorite MerDer college story. I just wanted to say it. Thank you for writing such an amazing beautiful, meaningful love story. I couldn't put my phone down until i finished it and i'm sure i got a lot og weird looks cause i was making faces of surprise, happiness, pain, fear, excitement and everything to my phone haha. But it was great! Got totally hung up on it. Thanks again and sorry for my major ramble here. :)
McMerDer1 chapter 88 . 11/5/2012
It was an amazing journey for me. This fanfic is so beautiful, so breathtaking. I couldn't stop reading it even for a minute. I was laughing with MD, was crying with them. I was happy for them, was worrying about them. And it all turned out that when I reached the last chapter, I couldn't believe it was the end. And I was really sad cuz this fic made my days. But I think I'll re-read it one day cuz I definitely want to feel everything I was feeling while I was reading your wonderful story again. I want to tell you thank you for all the emotions I experienced. Thank you so much! You're a great writer :)
vassanthi chapter 88 . 5/6/2011
this story was really good. thank you for making this last so long. This could have been a GA storyline easily :)
McEline chapter 88 . 5/15/2009
I read it all the last couple of days and I really loved it! Great story!
Pamplemousse-Juice chapter 88 . 4/1/2009
Aww so sad to see such a brilliant story end! Can't wait to read another of your stories though!
emmalovesgreys chapter 88 . 3/30/2009
I am so sad that it's over, but what a great end!

Thanks for writing such a great fic, it was great to share in the journey. Can't wait to see where your next fix is going.

Congratulations on your writing :)
Indigo Vamp chapter 88 . 3/30/2009
what a fantastic ending ..though am sad its over .
mamd chapter 88 . 3/30/2009
Well I was sad to see the story end - I enjoyed it so much. But the ending was a good one. Thanks!
merderlove33 chapter 88 . 3/30/2009
i truly love it!

michael seems so cute

thanks for the wonderful story!
I'veBeenMcDreamied chapter 88 . 3/30/2009
Great ending to a GREAT story! I really loved the whole thing and am a little sad that it's over! haha! You really are a good writer! Looking forward to another story of yours! 0)