Reviews for End of the Line
urbangirl98 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Woah! What an ending! This is such an amazing idea! Good job! I love it so much, haha
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Very interesting.
Zai chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is amazing! If ever you come back and decide to write more stories PLEASE write a continuation of this!
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was great! I love that idea! I just wish you had continued it... No matter! Anyways, brilliant writing, and both Ed and Harry were in character. Nice job!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Amazing story! The concept is great and I really like the way you wrote it. D

So...chapter 2?
Irai chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
There has to be a sequal to this, right?

It's awesome!
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Great story. I found it quite funny how when Harry said Hogwarts was at war and then Ed said London was too, they had no idea they were talking about wars 5o yrs apart.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
nice even if I think that you have confused both Ed and Harry a great deal(sigh) poor dears...(insert evil smirk here!) please continue soon
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
sequelsequelsegwuel.
chairomori chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I liked this fic. It was well written, and there was a sense of closure on both sides. It was also nice having an HP crossover that didn't involve one side busting another for a change.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ah, this was a great read. It's more.. subtle, I guess than most of the Harry Potter/Fullmetal Alchemist crossovers. And, it works well. The twist at the end was especially fun. I was half-hoping that Ed would indeed arrive with Harry, but I wasn't sure it was going to happen. Things could have easily swung the other way to have Ed waking up in London after all, his conversation with Harry just a fading memory from his time in-between. I'm rather glad they didn't. Like so many others, I can't deny wanting more, but I see this is complete, and it's more than enough.
hallowedhalls chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love love LOVE your story! It's amazing!

Please don't end it here! It's an okay ending, but it would be MUCH better if you made a few more chapters of it. Like a little aftermath chapter. Or two. Or more.

Please?

-waterglow
baka deshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I have to hand it to you - this is the first FMA/HP crossover that I have ever liked, and it didn't even involve the stone :) I almost wish I could see what comes next, but I worry it would ruin the subtle magic you've got going here.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
:D

WOW! I like this very much!

Dang.. It's complete... Oh well... My imagination will take it from there. :)

Thanks you for writing!
mayanpaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
oh, plz keep going. I'm usually not a fan of crossovers, but the way that you wrote this was very well done. Please continue