Reviews for OneShots: Yullen and the Like
Nightmare-chan chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Love these stories they are so sad it makes me feel great cause I am a fan of sadism
mitsuyo-chan chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
That's really a tragedy ;(
YuuFangirlButNotABad1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
still all i ask is why?
YuuFangirlButNotABad1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
No Kanda can't go to hell! He must be with her.. no. no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nooooo, I'm about to cry!
YuuFangirlButNotABad1 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
AWESOME KICK- $$ END! I was sad that Ellen died but when Kanda did that, I too went into movie mode, IT WAS AN EPIC ENDING!
Ferrero chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
THE NUBMER OF REVIEWS YOU GET DO YOU NO JUSTICE!

The stories were awesome, great use of words, by the way.

I liked the way each story turned out so...contradictory?

They both ignored each other in the first story until it was too late.

The second story is just...I dunno. Great, I guess. He loved her and would die for her, but just because he tried to take revenge for her they ended up separated for eternity...

They make me wonder strange things. Like why is love sometimes so tragic? Why doesn't all story have a fairytale ending? Why is love so hard?

I liked it a lot even though I'm generally a fan of 'happily ever after'. XD
Aion Laven Walker chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
OMG! So tragic... T_T

Hue... T_T
Junior Tomarry chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
This shot is finish right

The fic is so sad and there is some linali bashing and choajji bashing. Thanks for doing that i really hate them i mean chaojji and linali update another chapter and if you can make the chapter a little romantic please do and make longer please.
Cygnus the Swan chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Alone or Not was very... angsty.

I like it.
Ms. Swings-From-One-to-Another chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Yay~ I love this song~ "Lonely Day - System of a Down"~ YOU ROCK!

-UPDATE OR DIE!

Lily-chan was here~
Ms. Swings-From-One-to-Another chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Will there be a 3rd part?...

-since it's a special day, I won't threat to kill you so you'll update

Lily-chan was here~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
i think Malcolm n link would of have had taken her and put her in a test tube or something
Andreeeea chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
You know, you should start thinking about publishing these oneshots. And I've got the PERFECT title for the first volume! Chicken Soup for the Yullen Fangirl's soul. Or maybe for the Kanda fangirl's soul. Or...hmm...the Lenalee-hater's soul? -starts scribbling down possible titles-
Chihiko chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Hey, it's quite good, Mad! You honestly flamed Lenalee like hell here. Please continue with the story, you will find inspiration somehow! And I can't believe Kanda went crazy about Ellen.*Lalalala!* *singing nonsensically*
mito14 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
oh poor allen

atleast kanda is with her *gives kanda and you a cookie*

please dont kill her again . they deserve some happy ending storys T:T

One Funny story would be when Allen is pregnant and has mood swings *would like to see that* but it should be a happy ending

*hates sad endings*