Reviews for The Long Road Ahead
Are you going to continue the story? Not to be Impatient or anything, but it says you last updated in December of... K I didn't read the year, but you get the point.
I'm reviewing for the first time. I didn't bec use this is so old you h ve prob bly forgotten bout it. My before the letter b key is broken so don't judge.
OmgImWillTreaty chapter 10 . 2/16
Hey man, digging this story. Add some action, Dude!
Willowtheawesome chapter 2 . 2/16
Awesomeness!
TheShadowCat008 chapter 10 . 1/19
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WishingOnMyStar chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Awesome! I really like that you gave Gilan an apprentice instead of Will! Alyx seems so dark, but at the same time, lighthearted. I feel so connected to her.
WishingOnMyStar chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Go Girls! Rangers Rock! That was a awesome chapter.
guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Please update soon I love this story
DreamersBliss chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely LOVE you writing style and the story in and of its self. It was the first thing that made me genuinely happy in ages. I know you haven't updated in years, but I really hope and ask of you to do so. It's a truly amazing story, and I miss it. You should write together with JF himself, who knows what might happen!
Mistybandit chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Not bad! I like the mystery that goes along with Alyx!
ScbaStv chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Very well written. I'm definitely enjoying this. I don't know why you haven't updated in almost 3 years, but I hope you're well rested and can continue again soon :)
I especially like the quotes at the end of the chapters.
koolkat2334 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awesomeness!
Me chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
I know you have not updated for like 3 years but you realy really should I lllllllllloooooovvvvveeeeee your story:)
I'mSufferingOfCerealBoredom chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Great story! I hope to see you continue it.
THEKEYOFAWESOME chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Catch a falling star that is a funny story save it for a boring day. Catch a funny story put in your pocket never let it fade. All this awesomeness is very crazy. Just like it should be. I love this. Please update.