Reviews for In Victus
lilykep chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Holy cr p. You've reduced me to a snotty teary mess, and my husband is laughing at me for crying over a fic. Ya'll are so not my favorite people right now.
SumthinWicked chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Wow, Im reading this for the second time and I gotta say it still brings me to tears, especially the end. Now that is what I call superb writing! :}
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
*sobs* this is brilliant!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
this is brilliant!
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Plenty of angst. The feelings and emotions of all the hunters was done to perfection. Sam's heartbreak could acually be felt through the words. Dean leaving on his terms was a touch of class.
Karialena chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
I cried as I read this, I so wanted you to save Dean. I know you are going to bring him back, just like Kripke did, but I was hoping somehow, someway, Dean would be rewarded for being the savior he has always been, instead of being punished. But I guess it makes a better story line than to have him saved before hand. You two do such fabulous work, I can't wait for the next installment of the Brotherhood, you guys are true storytellers, and you have us all waiting for every word you put to paper.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
This is the second time I've read this chapter and it's devastating. I absolutely love it though. Caleb telling Dean that he loves him? The first time I think he's ever done that? Definitely made the tears come. Everything was so real and just amazing. We got a little bit of everything here, a flashback, some jokes, hugging, crying and finally Dean dies. I cannot wait to see what will happen next. I don't think Caleb and Sam are going to be able to be the triad with Elijah just yet. And I love how Ruby is out of the picture because we all know that Caleb will be there for Sam and vice versa during the four months Dean is in hell. I hope we get to see the reactions from the Brotherhood and what will happen during those four months. We didn't see much of that in the show, except for the flashback, but I would love to see more of it in the Brotherhood. I can't even imagine what Caleb, Sam, Mac or Bobby will have to go through. Wow, this really was excellent. This story closed so many doors but opened them as well. What will happen to the Brotherhood? To Joshua? What will Dean come back too and how will they get him back? Oh there's just so much I want to know! I hope we see some more soon. It was horrible having to wait during the summer for the new season to start but after that chapter the wait is even harder! So as always, you guys did an amazing job and I know I reviewed twice but there was just so much more I thought of the second time and wanted to add. Thank you for this wonderful story and please don't keep us waiting in agony for too long!
Lilly B chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
wow...that was amazing! i don't even have the words to describe it. dean's goodbyes to sam and caleb were so heartfelt...i was totally crying by the end. this chapter was so wonderful, yet so heartbreaking. both of you did an excellent job on this story...i believe it is one of the best in the series! great job ladies!
iluvsprntrl chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
that was beautiful and moving. and i can't wait to see how you get Dean back.
parisindy chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
freaking hell that made me cry!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Awesome story... I still can't believe Dean's dead. It was a awesome end. COngrats to you and Ridley C. James.

Can't wait to read your next story.
Mouse95 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
OMG I don't cry easly but damn you hit me right in the heart. There was enough angst to fill the freaking Grand Canyon. You have to get the next story up soon or else the supense will kill me.
ChaiGrl chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
So I could barely make it through the chapter. You had me tearing up and full out bowling by the towards the end. I have to admit, the the show sure didn't have me in the state I was in while reading yours. I just truley and honestly loved it. I am so upset that it is over. I can't wait to see what you have planned next and where you are going to go with Sam. Those last three sentences were beyond intense. Thanks again for a wonderful if depressing ride. Until next time, which hopefully won't be too far into the new year. Take care and have a wonderful Holiday. As always, Happy Writing!
gatorpez chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Holy crap! Y'all just killed me. Oh Dean! I'm not sure which season finale was worse - the show or this series. It's going to be a long hiatus.
snchills chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
You guys finally did it, you brought me to tears. Great job with this chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »