Reviews for The Games We Play
Terri chapter 6 . 2/21
Please finish this!
The suspense is killing me!
Erik took off his mask right?
Terri chapter 4 . 2/21
Raoul and Christine are so cute together!
I love their family!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
THIS CANT BE ALL! I read this story in one sitting and I love it so much! I NEED TO KNKW WHAT HAPPENS! It's been a year and a half! But, considering it was published in 2008 and the last update was 2014, maybe chapter seven is still a possibility? PLEASE?
Truth Questor chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Re-reading this after a few years was fun. Although now I'm sort of empathizing with Louis after reading ch. 3. It's not horrible for reporters to ask questions; we have to do that because people want to know what's going on. While I'm not a fan of celebrity gossip, I know better than to blame the media for it - I blame the huge crowd of consumers who are paying for it.

Well, I'll get off my profession-defending soapbox now. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is one of the most incredible things I have ever read! The way you adapted the song lyrics was amazing! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Lexbex1126 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful story! I really love it. Please continue(:
ThunderStorm7916 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
So awesome!
Biscuits chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Really great story. You should definitely continue writing! I hope that wasn't all because so far I'm loving this story.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
this is amazing. please update soon!
Aurora Blackwood chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Yes, I have acually found a story that had kept me intersted the whole way through. I like how you made the contrast of Victor and Erik, how Erik has to act differently to be oin society. And it's not just all fluff, like most stories... there is intrigue. I love how you make Christine in love with Raoul, but thoughts of Erik still haunt her. Very very good, love it!
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Whew-what a great beginning-thank you for a very different but welcome Christine/Raoul/Erik story! And I love how "Lerik" is protective of Christine and her daughter-to the point of being willing to perform with her again! More story please?:)
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Nice to see an update again. I re-read the first two chapters to refresh my memory, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

~"Kayra Pauline" (the Michigan-loving nut) ;)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I had a feeling it was him...

Aww, I love the descriptions of Raoul and Christine's daughter, and how they worry over her. I can see that happening very easily.

And I love the R/C cuteness, too!

And ooh, intriguing with the mysterious calling card...

Looking forward to more!
Belle Sangfagel chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
LOVE your work! I'm addicted to this story, seriously. A
ZGory chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
First of all, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing a R/C romance! It is so hard to satisfy one's appetite for fan fiction when one is an R/C shipper.

With that said, I find your story pretty intriguing. That thing with Erik's mask was disturbing, but the funny part was that I was thinking about Hannibal Lecter's escape in Silence of the Lambs back in the first chapter. What a coincidence.

Well I hope your interesting plot will stretch out for however long, and that there will actually be a conclusion. Heavens knows that I would like an R/C story that is long and completed.