Reviews for When light meets darkness
Vampire from Hell chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Your story is good so far, can't wait to read the rest. D
arcadea333 chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Despite the circumstances I think you finished wounderfully I'm happy you managed to finish it of
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Man, though a bit short when I think about how long it could be, I cannot say I was disappointed. The flashes between POV of different persons were unique and not all confusing as in another stories I have read. The idea of making Seras an angel was brilliant, even more so when you made it so that she was out hunting the vampires, making her irresistible to Alucard. Aslo, I love your writing style, mostly how you concentrated a bit more on the psychological state of the characters. I bow down before you for this masterpiece. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
sooo...seras is the crow now?
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
legal
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
adorei, abra├žos
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I really loved it wish there was more to it but I understand about not wanting to leave people hanging XD
Heidilynn08 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
I absolutely love this story. Ive read it probably like 5 times.

Awesome job (as always)!
belladu57 chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
good_
He will knock four times chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Yes, I would just like to reiterate what i said in my last review. I was completley dead wrong.

this is a fantastic fanfic and all the characters were not oout of character. the writing was engaging and it definently kept me interested. I do like some of the humorous things that were put in this.

lolz. "anderplant".
He will knock four times chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
you know, despite my misgivings and hesitation i would like to say right off the bat that i was wrong. Completley wrong. they were really smart with that whole book-cover addadge.

I would like to say that the story summery makes it look like a pansy fanfic written by a twelve year old.

But the truth is that this is a great story. Start to finish right from the beggining it has been a great read that i enjoy immensly. I gladly admit that i am wrong and i am very happy to say that you have another fan.

P.s I would revise the summery that tells what the story is about becuase it doesnt make the fic seem as awesome on the inside as it should be on te outside as well.
jack chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
lol
xxyangxx2006 chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Well I just stumbled onto this story and I have to say it was very good and that I enjoied it. So good job!
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
seras as an angel, how cool!
B.A Victoria chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Col! I really liked this chapter! IS there going to be more? I hope so! PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU ARE DOING GREAT!