Reviews for Venturing Into The Unknown
firehottie chapter 10 . 1/14
Loved this!
AnitaM17 chapter 10 . 8/26/2019
Are out going to continue this story! I love it
brainy-brownie123 chapter 6 . 8/12/2019
Great story! The whole thing! There was a ton of great character development and reflections from bones and booth and many many original characters developed very well. Loved it!
I really loved when Booth said "And don't ever think that callous bitch is justified in trying to undermine your achievements, just because she had a kick in the teeth at some point in the distant past." Not just because he said it to Brennan, but I noted that line as something thoughtful and powerful to remember for myself and my friends.
Did anyone else mention in a review that having the tent open isn't letting the cold air IN, but letting the hot air OUT? Theres a silly physics thermodynamics comic, with Batman slapping Robin, about that somewhere online. Bones was so so in character that this was the only thing that jumped out at me. And I'm being just like Vincent because that fact is so ingrained in my mind that I have to share it lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2019
Plz continue!
Pha1ange5 chapter 10 . 4/17/2019
This was such an enjoyable read, even 10 years later! It may seem silly to leave a review after all this time but I have to acknowledge fantastic writing when it's due. I am really sad it was never finished, but it still left off at a lovely end. Your characterization was spot-on. Immensely enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it!
Liz86000 chapter 10 . 9/9/2018
Loved it !
bonesfan73 chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
Will you continue this story? I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
FanFicFan76 chapter 10 . 2/7/2017
Absolutely loved this one!
readerkp16 chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
One of the best stories I've read. Stayed up late and will be tired for work.
LadyOfGaladhrim chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Omg i absolutely love this! Please continue
FanOfReading121 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Aw! Such cute fluff! I loved seeing the Bones/Booth relationship from the eyes of others. This is a great place to end this story if you aren't going to complete it so thank you for not leaving us on a cliff-hanger. Until next time...
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Really awesome story! Any chance you will continue?
penandra chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
I just found this fanfic and after reading the first couple chapters I checked the reviews to see if you had finished the story. Even though I could tell by the reviews that you had not, your writing was so good and the characters and situation so delightfully written that I chose to read all of the chapters you had been able to publish even though I knew that there would not be an ending. I'm reading back through the Bones archive of fan fiction and finding authors that I haven't read before . This is a delightful fic. Your depiction of the characters is spot on. Very well written. The extras are delightful , except for Alex. It appears from your profile page that you're no longer writing , or maybe you're just not publishing at fanfiction dot net. Thank you for leaving this story up even though it is incomplete. And thank you for the rest of your stories which I'm now going to go read .
bellachaos chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
I can't believe it just stops here! This story is so good. I want to see how it ends!
Kilataia chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Love the story! Please please continue it!