Reviews for Reunion of Shadows
Hoe4Sasuke chapter 22 . 9/27/2018
Amazing,though Juugo's death made me a little bit sad...
No name chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Hello I'm from Akatsuki Team on WattPad. Can I translate this fic to Vietnamese? I like your fic very much

Good night Can we be friend?
Lily chapter 11 . 4/7/2018
Noooo ! JUUGO! WHY?!
Lily chapter 6 . 4/7/2018
Oh no! Orochimaru actually did do something to him :(
Lily chapter 4 . 4/7/2018
Danzo is pure evil!
Lily chapter 3 . 4/7/2018
OH wow I wasn't expecting that! At first I was confused I was thinking why would Sasuke not push kakashi away... but then it was a genjutsu!
Lily chapter 2 . 4/7/2018
Poor Sasuke:(
Jeric Masters chapter 22 . 3/12/2017
I just wanted you to know that I've read this at least 4 times since discovering it about 2 years ago..this is one of my favorite kakasasu fan fics
KnowingNoMore chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
I love this so far! (Sigh) Kakashi was trying to be a mature one. If this is reality, I would say that Kakashi was right... But this is fan fiction! So Kakashi come on! You have the Uchiha lusting for you why not seize the chance! I'll say that KakaSasu plus NaruSasu threesome sounds like a VERY good idea (evil laugh).

And I just love your Suigetsu... Witty guy wasn't he hehehe!
KnowingNoMore chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
There aren't enough KakaSasu in this world! I'm so glad you have one! And knowing you...this is gonna be good! And now I'm gonna continue reading this!
sasukeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
good!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I love this story. I really do. But... why did you have to off Juugo? He was one of my favorite Team Taka members! (Actually, Juugo, Sasuke, and Suigetsu are all tied, but you get my point :P) This Fanfic is beautiful. Juugo's death scene made me cry. NO FANFICTION HAS MADE ME CRY BEFORE! UGH! Why must you attack my feelings like that? I had a heavy feeling in my chest as I read the rest of the chapter after my crying fest. I'm going to have to get this off my mind before I read the next chapter, or else I'll cry every time his name is mentioned *sulking*
Lilimaro chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
UGHHHHH. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO CONFLICTED IN MY LIFE. I hate you, but love you at the same time. UGHHHHH. The fact that you killed of Juugo makes me hate you, but the beautiful portrayal of his death almost makes up for it. AGH. I EVEN CRIED. I was so not ready for this when I first started reading. Why you gotta play with my feels like this?
thatonegirl chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Loved it
Shihodo chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
It's been a long time since I login for the last time. I juste wanted to congratulate you for your fiction. A real scenario, respecting the characters personnality. It's really a great fanfiction. Every fanfiction should aim to be of this quality, you can be very proud of yourself.