Reviews for Only a Dream
lapaxlove chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Love this story so much! The raw emotions, hurt and betrayal, I love how realistic it all felt, and how much obstacle Tifa and Vincent needed to get over before their relationship can work.
I'm an equal lover of VinTi CloTi, so was pretty surprised with Cloud beating Tifa because I don't think he'll hurt Tifa physically, but for the sake of the VinTi context it flowed well.
I guess there won't be an epilogue but it's still a good ambiguous closure, I love love this story!
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Now that's something.

It was a great chapter and it shows all their fears and doubts. I really hope for a happy ending to come out of this.

Kajataya chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I remember now. I love this story 3
Kajataya chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I have read this... *confusion* I need to re-read the rest...
Kajataya chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aw god that is so sad. How have no read this before? Reading onwards!
Secret Sheik chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Well, I'm sure you'd agree with me that you need a beta to proofread this, but aside from some weird stuff popping up in terms of grammar and whatnot, I like this! Now we just need you to write more... hint hint wink wink... lol.
Ki6 chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
A little disappointed but not in a bad way!

I love that they are each struggling with their own problems :3 Can't wait for more!
12345678910x chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
I am so glad you made the pregnancy test negative. Can't wait for a new chapter!
Cascade00 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Of course I love the new update! And I'm really glad that Tifa wasn't pregnant because I would think it would be wrong for Vincent to go back to her. Like it would be an excuse. I agree with you that Vincent needs to find his own answers! I just wonder what his answer will be?
Cascade00 chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
Vincent having wet dreams! I never thought i would live to see this day! Anyways wow this is so great and awesome and romantic and sad. I could go on and on about how great this story is! And the suspense in each chapter! Plus the recently chapter too! Who's the father! I hope it's Vincent! I can't bear to see Tifa and Vincent not together! They've been through too much they deserve each other! And when she moaned out Cloud what a way to break there relationship! I was mentally screaming nooooooooooooooo! Just when I thought they were FINALY going to have a happy ending! But I'm grateful that there still more to come though! So much suspense! I'm dying to read the next chapter!
12345678910x chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
This was painful to read. Not because it's poorly written (it's beautiful), but because it's so SAD! I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER!
12345678910x chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
This brought tears to my eyes.
12345678910x chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Beautifully written. Gorgeous.
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Oh Jess! It's simply... strangely marvelous!

The Gregg piece was really good, and everything, but the notion that Vincent would - probably - return to her... it's amusing!

I guess the baby is actually Vincent's. I hope he go back to her. I'm loving every part of this fic.

Varna chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Tears of joy or fear? we will know in the next chapter, I hope is soon...please?