Reviews for Switch
The-Real-Ponytail-Link chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Very interesting, I shall be following this story. Please update soon. :)
chrysanths chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I love the direction you've been going into with this story but I need to see another chapter.

Please tell me this is not some hiatus thing. .o.
Kanonno chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Hey ;3

you updated after a long while, and now I'm reviewing after a long while D

I'm glad you updated It's such a great story hihi 3

To your new chapter... I think it's good that Colette now knows the situation, but I also think that Lloyd reacted a bit to... er... uhm... Well, normally he's dense xD

ah well, it's okay, I think ;3 Since it's your story :3

I hope you will update soon _
MenrowSpirit chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
hehehe Kratos has to deal with Raine's cooking, Colette's clinginess xD

I wonder if he can remain sane. Ready to read more whenever xD
origin of summoners chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
thats some fluff.
Serenityleader chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
What was Zelos about to say when Sheena stopped him?
freakyanimegal chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Critique: Lloyd seemed a bit too fast to be comfortable with Colette loving him, and Colette seems like she would've been a little more...restrained with it.

Personal: Aw...I was hoping we'd get to the 'Kratos telling Lloyd the horrible truth' part :( Darn it! Oh well, I found it amusing Colette found out X3 I could totally see that part where she hugged Lloyd and Lloyd's like 'O.O'

lol n.n happy
in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Wow...I just started reading this. Its really good. :D Love the plot.

You should update when you get in the mood again, which I hope will be soon. :D

-SilverMoon8
Kiomori chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Hopefully with Colette knowing now, they can have another person to figure out a solution. I liked how she freaked out about Kratos though, because it sure would be a shock!
Shadowsonicstar chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
this fanfic seriously doesn't get enough credit. I though this was awesome and really hope you update soon!
tavisa chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Absolutely AMAZING! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kanonno chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Oh it's so funny to read Kratos' situations xDD

but I also like your Lloyd scenes and I like the scene which shows Lloyd's difficulties to fly (or "of flying"? Hope you understand me x.x).

The feather-talk is really... awesome xDD I want many more xD

Oh, and Kratos won't be kissed by Colette... right? xD (well, it would be interesting, though)

bye )
Idon'twannadoit chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
...Okay... I think you're making a ColettexKratos there O_O

Update!
Symphoniafan chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
So, you couldn't hold out, eh? Heh. :P

Both Kratos and Lloyd are involuntarily adjusting to their new ages. I figured it would start coming around.

I like how difficult you are making it for Lloyd to figure out how to use his wings. It is more realistic.

Poor Kratos, I think he may have it the worst out of the two at the moment. For now though... :D

Definitely enjoyed reading it.

Till next time.
accident prone chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
that's gotta suck for kratos...