Reviews for School Of Deception
Key2DestNE chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice job so far, maybe you could have the Hero's School next to the School of Deception, and have Kim and Ron meet a kid named... Well, he'll be my OC if you agree to the idea. Anyways, they always meet up, and sometimes switch between the schools, or something. I dunno, it's YOUR story.
kpkaila4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
should have continued it. It was really good. :/
kain1227 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i love the story i think it is cool. KP and Ron evil watch out world you don't stand a chance. as for there school mates i would love to see Gill,SSJ, and Adria Lynn {sorry for spelling}. the way i see it is Gill is Ron"s main rival and AL is Kim's. Also you forgot one class "Extreem Interigation Tecneaque" aka torture. How can you be a villain without knowing how to torture captives, if not for info just for fun. I have other ideas so if you want to hear about them please PM me. finaly write another chapter soon.
Damus Daemon Dragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very interesting so far. As for fellow students how about Bonnie, Monique, or Felix.
TemhotaTech chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
An Evil Kim and Ron! Woah! Big Story Here! Nice Job! Heh heh. You should have them travel to another dimension to battle the regular Kim and Ron! Oh and their first year should involve EVIL versions of their friends. In fact make Bonnie really evil and twice as shallow! Contact me If you need any ideas! Sign TemhotaTech The Big Guy! (Because Im abnormally BIG!).
Mengsk chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Interesting little plot here. My thoughts immediatly turn, oddly enough, to Hogwarts from Harry Potter. The secret school by which only selected students may enter by invitation only. They find you, not the other way around. I'm picturing in my head a super secret villain acadomy.

This can be a really fun warped school adventure in the same vein.

Off the top of my head I wonder what kind of hell Kim would raise if Ron wasn't selected for not being evil enough.

...

I am going to miss the friction between evil Kim and good family found in born evil, that was coming to the boil nicely. Now however my thoughts are turning to just what the tweebs are capable of evil! And a brain surgeon has to have some nice tricks up her sleeve.

I wouldn't mind some bickering between the Possible parents and their neighbours whild Kim's at school. Just small things like leaving a horses head in the neighbours bed, giving their kids knives to play with.

...

I didn't actually realise Kim and Ron were still so young until the end of the fic, so I was wondering about their seeminly childish speech, and the naivity not knowing what their parents sounds were.

When Ron mentioned a pearl necklace I totally got the wrong idea. I was 'yep, saw that coming this time. Wait, I though this was T rated... Oh he means a real necklace! That's kind of unusual for Darkwolf?'
Magic713 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Hm. Very interesting. I like it. Plz continue.
Travis Hicks chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I like this story and your new nic name that both famlies the Possibles and Stoppables are evil. Please update soon.