Reviews for When You Hit Bottom
Fanpire109 chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
this is really really good. cant wait for more. hope Caleb is okay
Yammy1983 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
great update!
montez chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Okay-WOW!

that was a little scary, what is exactly happening here?

I'm surprised the nurse didn't have a heartattack when Mac grabbed her-I had a flash of 'The Dead Zone'(when christopher walken wakes up from his coma and grabs the nurse)

SOMEBODY SAVE CALEB NOW!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Fantastic chapter. I felt o bad for Dean in this one-he ws so upset. But now that his daddy is awake-maybe John will be able to find Caleb quick and get him back!
Yammy1983 chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
great update!

happy new year!
montez chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
You are trying to hurt Caleb aren't you?

I'm happy you updated, was eagerly waiting to see what happened, now we just need to get Caleb away from the demon and Mac up and around.

Is Cullen going to find out the little secret everyone in the waiting room knows but him?

Hope so.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Fantastic chapter. First you have me worrying about Caleb taking off thinking nobody would want him when every hunter plus Cullen loves him. And now here he is about to be kidnapped-Jeez, I hope Mackland waking up will keep Caleb from being hurt or worse!

Can't wait for more!
LamiaJade chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Oh god, please hurry! Can't wait to read more! (nasty cliffie! .
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Fantastic chapter. Sammy was so sweet in the way he tried to kiss Caleb's booboo and make it better. I love the way you are writing baby Sammy speak-it is so cute. Poor Caleb, having to witness his own dad being hurt really bad in his vision. At least he has the others around him to help him get through whatever happens.

I so look forward to your newest chapter.
Yammy1983 chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
great update! can't wait for more ;-)
parisindy chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
cool story! more please!
Yammy1983 chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
just found your story and really like it! can't wait for an update!
montez chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
Okay a vision and a fall down the stairs- are you trying to kill Caleb? Please don't let the vision be about John and Mac(thought I think that's exactly what it is about).

can't wait for more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
Another fantastic chapter. I was laughing so hard as Dean told the story about Sammy pulling the goose's tail and it biting Caleb on the behind as he ran to get away from it with the boys in his arms!

Oh mercy, Caleb fell down the stairs, I hope he isn't hurt too bad and can tell what is happening in his vision!
HAP chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Great chapter. I sure don't mind reading different versions of how the Brotherhood came to be the one we know today - it's cool seeing how everyone thinks it started. Loved this.