Reviews for Holding On
ScarfofWonder chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Well done. Even though it was sad it was an enjoyable read.
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
oh my gosh this is absolutely amazing! it truly is beautiful, and probably the best eric/calleigh fic i've ever read (thank you so much for that!) i love the way you perfectly described eric's desperation and need to see her. i could actually sort of feel the raw emotions just like he did. it was truly amazing! i don't really have any other words for it: perfection! LOVED IT!
Morganel chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Calleigh would let him hug her, and hes not as obsessed with her.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
For a first foray into CSI Miami, this is really great. Certainly, it's much better than the actual show itself is at this point, so go you!

I can imagine that, with all of the violence and crap they see day in and day out, dreams like the one Eric has in this piece happen more than any of them would like to admit. And given Eric's growing feelings for Calleigh, I can totally see him dreaming about her. So this seems definitely possible to me.

I also really like your descriptions in this fic. You definitely capture the urgency of Eric's feelings in your writing, so great job there. The ending makes me really sad though. Poor Eric. Anyway, great job. I loved it.
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I absolutely melted at this story. Great one!
zimrah chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great story! Thanks!
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is such a great story! I love the structure and the imagery you used. Keep it up!
jgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I think that this chapter was really good and i hope that you continue it because i think that another chapter would be great! Please consider it!
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was great. I can't wait to read more from you.
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG I love this do much Thank you so much for posting . . . totoally make a sequal. If you do I will be very happy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i like dots. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GO CALERIC!
FallenDownAHole chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
ONG! SOO BEAUTIFUL! i think im gonna cry... LOVE IT! plz cont/write a sequel!

~Delko lover
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow! This is so poignant and so very good. I could feel Eric's fear during and after the nightmare, and his pounding heart as he waited for Calleigh to open the door. Loved the end with Eric pressing his face into Calleigh's abdomen, his arms tightly wound around her.

Good writing, I hope you write more E/C stories.
emily-brat chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
please continue, i love the emotional distress that Eric is going through.

great job and cant wait for more..
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aww! Loved this! Soo adorable!