Reviews for Chuck vs The Holiday
Amazing! This last chapter I kept hoping for an action scene. Plenty of opportunities presented throughout. Loved the ending!
Anna Doherty chapter 7 . 1/31
I never really liked chuck with Sarah together I much prefer him with Casey they mack a much better couple if only it was like that on the show. Anna
Beth chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Freaking awesome!
ThatOneHufflepuff chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
omg this is the bestest thing ever and i love you.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
i love this story, that beautifull
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Love it!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Hahahaha! Cool! Adorable and sexy. Goodness Casey is so awesome! Chuck swayed to his beat.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
awww I love this story. :) perfect last line, perfect way to end it. I've already read this story twice!
kspadawan chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Ahh, this was epic! I love the way you write everyone, especially Morgan and Devon. Not to mention Chuck and Casey, of course!
L chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
aww, lovely fic, really enjoyed it :)
yaoinessdotcom chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Brilliant!
AlishaCad92 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
I love this story those to are so cute together (: best story with that couple ever good job keep up the good work
ShirukuKage chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
What a wonderful story, you are truly a talented author! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next.
Pimpface chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
oh my god! Definitely THE best caseychuck fix I have EVER read! Man I wish you would continue it... *sniffles* ;) 333
CrazyStarGirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
This is... in every way... one of the best stories I have read in a very very long time.

It made me awww, and giggle... and it just made me really HAPPY! o

Perfect!~

Please, please, PLEASE! Write more of this paring... rarrrr! Don't hide ideas with them in it. P

hehe