Reviews for Forgotten Sunshine
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
ah yes killer cheese but so adorable :)!

great fic!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This one was almost bitter sweet. So sweet, yet sad considering what has happened to her. I love the cheese! I think it almost actually fits this pairing really well. Good job!
taryn chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
so...adorable! i love how you went back and forth between the past and present. it worked so well for this story. and i love any excuse for fluff for my favorite couple ] gotta love the short, sweet, adorable, perfect one-shot!

-taryn
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was very sweet! I just so enjoyed that. _
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ohmygod!

That was so sweet and wonderful!

I totally adore it! :D

lovely lovely job!
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
fucking squee.

He didn’t need to say anything, and neither did I. The ocean spoke for us. Kiss her, it bubbled as it splashed against the rocky walls somewhere below.

His cerulean eyes sparkled, mimicking the bright color of the sea under a burning sun. He inched forward, and the distance between us closed. Before I knew it, his lips had pressed against mine, and I was flying. I was flying with the birds under the hot summer sun, and I had never felt better in my life than I did then, with Sora’s lips smoothly kissing mine, his hand running its course through my bangs and behind my ear. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer, inhaling his scent, a mix of coconut and seawater.

That day was the first time he had ever kissed me. He tasted like the ocean.

I loved my ocean.

I really love, love this part.

I love all of it actually (:

Because its sokai and cute. and amazing.

details are perfect :}

so epic.
Sumioney chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
NOMNOMNOMNOM.

I SAY BAKED BRIE. YOU LIKE BAKED BRIE BEST, RIGHT? SO BAKED BRIE. A SMORGASBORD OF BAKED BRIE.

OMFG. Like, I have not read Kaiora...in SO! LONG! I. FUCKING. MISS. IT. And this. This is frickin' awesometastic. For srsly. BUT WTF. YOU THREW KAIRI OUT OF A WINDSHIELD! NOT COOL, MAN. NOT COOL. POOR SORA IS TRAU-MA-TIZ-ED. *clings* BUT. I love angry Sora. When he's all, "STFU, N00B NURSES, GAWD!" *hand swipe across counter*

THAT WAS WII-IIN.

Ohmanohmanohmanohman. I loves me some Kaiora. You make me wanna write Kaiora. REALLYREALLY badly. And this. Was. Awesome. Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome. I omnomnom this fic to death.

I mean, it's just so cute. At first, I didn't know where Kairi was. And then I was all, "UM, WTF, KAIRI, WHY ARE YOU IN A CAVE? YOU GET BACK THERE. YOU GO BACK TO SORA RIGHT FUCKING NAO." And then I was like, "OOH! FLASHBACK SEQUENCE. :D" (Because I loves me some kiddie!KH gang) And then I was like "...O_O!" BUT. Sora's happy grin makes me smile. HE'SSOCUTE.

So this gets 10,0 CHEESE POINTS. THEY'RE THE TASTIEST KINDS OF POINTS. And now that my review is successfully spazztastic, I'M GONNA GO.

LOVEYOUTIMESINFINITY. (WITH CHEESE AND DISNEY MOVIES!)

[[Suki]]