Reviews for Red Sky At Morning
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Sweet, I can totally see that. You should make a sequal to this story, you got a great plot to go around. Or just add more chapters.
becca579 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Please please please update this, or let us know if someone adopts it so that we can keep reading it! I really like this and I want to read more and see where it goes! *Kicks muse and gives it lots and lots of coffee*
irezel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
pleaaaase let us know if this gets adopted. i want to read more!
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this could be such a brilliant story! are you writing more for it?
Psychic101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This would be good as a longer story
Shassiefan chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow, this one sort of blew my mind. I like it a LOT. I would like to see this turn into a fully developed storyline!
thegoldfishassassin chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i like this even more every time i read it
ifan13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this - really clever! Please write more!
Tesni Gwynfor chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Write more please? vary good!
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
*kicks the muse and gives it copious amounts of strong coffee* I'd love to see this idea turned into a full fledged story. Or even just a chapter from Shawn/Jane's point of view upon reentering his old haunt again after so long away. It could be truly fascinating to see how Shawn Spencer became Patrick Jane. Why did he do it? How did he manage to create a new identity good enough that no one could find him? Let's face it, Shawn is brilliant, but not really much for common sense or street smarts. lol. Jane has both (though his common sense is sometimes overruled by his ego, or his obsession with RedJohn). I would dearly love to see more of this and I hope you will consider either writing it, or giving someone else permission to use your idea perhaps. I might do it myself if you have no plans to continue it.
starkling chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh, wow. Really interesting idea. You published this, uh, three years ago, but if you ever decide to continue this... A lot of people would be interested. ;)
decyfer chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Right. Hilarious.
LorraineFire chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Please continue, this would be an amazing story! I would love to see more!
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
A wonderful plot. Very clever, but sad.
AM chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
keep going! You've got an intriguing idea that could easily turn into a full-fledged multi-chapter thing. How will the CBI agents react to finding out that the man they've known as Patrick Jane is really Shawn Spencer? And how would Jules respond when she sees Shawn again? Pretty please keep writing.