Reviews for I Scratch Your Back, You Scellotape My Socks
IzzieBlake chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
this was so cute
1234dghgfj chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
WHOOPY!
XD love these type of fics.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
90MLLu chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Oh this is so sweet... especially the last part where Matt and Mimi are having a conversation. I like how carrying Mimi and Palmon are in this chapter. Good job! Forget what I mentioned before about having Sora instead. Mimi is great! This is seriously good!(v)
90MLLu chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It's very good. I like your characterisation of TK and I like that you have Mimi worring about TK but I would rather see Sora in that role. Other than that it's great! (v)
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
You should make more friendship stories with Takeru/TK and Mimi! I think it's kind of cute, with those two together, like that!
Na-cat chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Well if I'm wonderful, you're fantastic (I've a feeling I've said that before but hey).

This piece is brilliant, really. I think it may even be your best so far.

It was great how you wrote each character's point of view so well, so IC -to me anyway.

And I love how everything wraps up nicely. So yeah, you did a great job with this, I'm glad the scellotaping of my socks was of use to you :)
M M Forever chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
What an awesome second chapter! Judging by the fact there isn't a "Completed" stamped to this, am I wrong in assuming there will be more to come? Because if so, I can hardly wait! :)
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
This was still the sweetest T.K. Mimi friendship chapter! Loved Matt at the end, trying to hide his feelings. Very Matt!
emotionless-robot chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Aww... two updates in one day!

-high fives-

I adore this chapter. Matt is the epitome of brotherly love. And TK is the cutest thing of life.

LOVED IT.
M M Forever chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was really cure. I really liked how you tied everything in, working Mimi and Patamon into the whole controversy between TK and Matt. I can't wait for you to finish and post the next chapter! :)
Na-cat chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Me wonderful? aww Thanks! And here's some "magic" :

The TK POV works really well, you've aced the characterisation of a frightened little kid who's just arrived in some strange world. And Mimi's awesome in this, very caring (and the 'not scared' of Matt part made me giggle!). I hope to see that second part soon!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
All I can say is good luck, and keep going on!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This was so sweet! I can definately see Mimi worrying about T.K...and T.K. blaming himself for what happened for that matter! Great job, I can't wait to read more!
nikkkibee chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is a really interesting story, I can't wait for the next chapter :) Great job!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
The title is strange enough to keep draw people in. Good one. Give it up for Meems for trying to be helpful. Patamon bless his little heart he loves Teeks.

I'm waiting for the next chapter. Good job!