Reviews for Chuck Vs The Missing Memories
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
I'm re-reading this story for the umpteenth time (it's that good!) and I see I have never left review :( I enjoy all your fics (particularly Super Spy) but this one is great too. I agree with other reviews that this memory loss was so much better than canon. It is also a bit prescient considering when you wrote it. I hope you are still writing somewhere but I can tell you, I miss your take on these characters. Take care!
sachaelle chapter 9 . 9/18/2020
love your take on 1 of them having amnesia much better then the show. That and unlike the chow you didn't leave us hanging in an attempt to be cleaver & coping out with a the end is left to the imagination of the viewer! Uhh! Even though im am in the opinion that they got back together & Sarah regain her memories the fact that their are doupt & someone could say the oposite & be right also infuriate me. At least we got fanfic to distract & console us.
Berksboy chapter 9 . 6/11/2018
I liked this story a lot, especially when it involved 'family Bartowski'
The story flowed well and liked the way it was written
There where a couple of mistakes, one chapter should have had 'Sallie not 'Sarah' but hey.
After reading so many FF, I've come to like stories that aren't too fluffy or corny, too many ' I love you's'
It's nice to read when C/S have a child or children, to see a different side especially to Sarah, something that really annoyed me with the show, they go to all the effort for a few episodes to talk about 'babies' then the show goes off in a completely different storyline, that's what was so bad at times on the show, it often never followed up.

So, good story, keep writing and thank you, will look forward to reading more from you.
j.santacruz98 chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
I loved the story
Deathzbreath chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Awesome story thank you for writing it!
Dsn246 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Thanks for a great story!
wilf21 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
A lovely story, cleverly preempting the series finale by three years! And handled in a decent and reader-friendly way with just the right level of angst intertwined with lovely moments instead of killing dead a beautiful series with their oh-look-at-me-I'm-so-clever arty ending.
Purrum chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
And to think this story was a prophetic sign of the finality of the show, or course the other way around.
You predicted it 3 years earlier. I wonder it you are this good with lottery numbers?
A pleasant read
garnetflint chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Nice story, and given the way the series ended, I have to say I like your take on the memory loss issue better than the actual show. I would like to know where Chuck stashed the Intersect, and more about the exact trigger for the return of his memories, but you have a great story here. I hope you will continue to write. Only one review as I read this all in one go, but please count it 9 times :).
meanie happy sad chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
love it!
BonQuiQui chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Great story, i thoroughly enjoyed it
Hotski chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
I read this in a go like an week ago and I just remembered that I never made an review, sorry for just making 1 review for your story with 9 chapters btw. The story was really great, it was great to see how Chuck got more and more into the role again. And Sarah demanding Chuck to sleep in his bed and not on the couch was great. The whole story was really great and I do like the idea of Chuck losing his memory rather then Sarah( ;) ) a lot more considering all of Sarah previous walls and all that shit.

Well done ersk4 and yet again sorry for just 1 review.
Nephite chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
"Love like that doesn't disappear!" geez. I hope this holds true for the real show! Hopefully they give Sarah her memor back! Loved the story!
Reyes9 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
A fantastic story. Loved it!
Nick CHARAH chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Wow beautiful story, I absolutely loved it from start to finish!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »