Reviews for Momentos Unneeded
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love the love, as usual. :)
But, wow, what an interesting theory. Never thought of it that way. - Good one. :))
PixieH chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Just wanted to say that I liked your take on Jasper's bloodlust. It's a good one, and not something I've read before.

Congrats, this was lovely.

PixieH x
blowbe chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was lovely.

I think the reason I faved this was not because I liked Bella's theory (though it has merit), but rather because of the way you showed the atmosphere and relationships in the Cullen house. Like, how comfortable Bella was to grab Jasper's arm etc.

I especially liked Jasper ignoring Bella and the two of them having an indirect staring contest :D
GEMSeer chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Nice shot. I still think there needs to be some kind of additional movement in the story - either Jasper does more soul searching and comes up with a resolution he can live with and that serves as his redemption. I also think Jasper and Bella need to have a final meeting/confrontation to establish the bond.

Bella according to your story shares her theory in order to give Jasper some measure of self respect. She's reaching out to him in friendship and shielding his thoughts from Edward is a gesture of loyalty. For these reasons I think there needs to be a third or 4th chapter to complete the circle where Jasper acknowledges that Bella is his friend and she will stand by him like Alice. (Sorry, maybe I'm projecting. I happen to have a big weakness for Jasper and for Bella but only if Bella is paired in some fashion with Jasper).
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw Alice knows hot to make everything better!
ImmortalDarkPassion chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That makes so much sense.(No sarcasm intended.)I never thought about it much, it just didn't matter to me like how Alice sees 's caring and all that jazz.(Again no sarcasm or jokes just couldn't find another word besides 'stuff' but I didn't want to use that word.)Thanks!(Now That was sarcasm!)Now I can't get it off my mind!But I like how your mind !And can SOMEONE help me with my poll?I got 2 for Rose and Em, while 1 for Ali and Jazz.I want at least 10 votes for a pair before I choose to see which pair REALLY is loved.
sleepsheep chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love this! the theory is very interesting, and I love seeing Bella talk to Jasper.
Lyzzee chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i THINK i LIKE THAT THEORY
NessieCullen9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Nice, but I noticed one flaw, if you don't mind the criticism?

You wrote that Jasper was grateful that Bella's shield was containing his gift inside of it, so he didn't have to worry about his emotions bleeding out into the room. Two mistakes there: 1) Bella's shield doesn't effect Jasper's gift at all, because his gift works physically, not mentally. 2) Even if it did, in BD, Edward compares Bella's shield to "two-way glass", because when inside the shield, gifted vampires can still project their gifts to everyone but Bella, herself. The shield only prevents gifts on the outside from coming in, not the other way around.

Anyway, even with the above mentioned slip, the story is still a good one. Nice work.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was ace I love Jasper and Alice
Sylvia12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That's a great theory! Too bad Stephanie Meyer didn't think of that. She could have put it in the books.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is a great idea! I had never thought about Jasper's bites this way before.
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
It's an interesting theory for sure. Great idea!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
WOW! This was certainly an interesting one-shot to read.

A person can't help but wonder about Jasper's issue when it comes to control. Because in Breaking Dawn, I thought perhaps Jasper might have been slightly upset over the fact that Bella, as newborn vampire had better control than he did in the long years he's been around. So it's possible that the theory that Bella presented made a lot of sense.

That the reason, his control is so hard to deal with.

Is because after he became a vampire, he was constantly attacked by other newborn vampires. Who left their own venom in his system and that venom probably just accumulated over-time having no place in his body to go (seeing as how, his body was already full of it). Also, for an author, you have must have really put a lot of thought into this topic, so you could write the story. I suppose the reason Bella tells this theory to Jasper is because she obviously cares about him and just wants to help him in anyway, she can. But in the end, Alice has a good point, as well. It shouldn't matter, as long as he keeps trying to keep himself in control.

Great story. Enjoyed reading this a lot.