Reviews for Hatchling
Virodeil chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was the very first time that I 'saw' an entertaining dragon-hatching! All too many of this kind of story are too similar to Eragon II's experience of bonding with Saphira II - and I am included in the guilty party. :) Congratulations for quite an original story! And Much much much much thanks from me for managing to make me laugh uproariously with this short-but-great tale. I needed that sorely! Well, the background, with Oromis' comment about Morzan wanting a dragon for years and the eggs not hatching for days after being bonded to their Riders (How would people know if the pair are destined for each other if the eggs refuse to hatch for so long?) for instance, but I wasn't inclined to be picky when I was reading... surprisingly, considering my usual nitpickiness. *grin* So again, thanks! And you're making me love Morzan...

Rey
ItsLiia chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Love Morzan!
roxypony chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
HAHA :) this was so sweetly different than I thought it'd be - I was expecting a load of the usual emotional stuff. This was freaking fantastic, I can't wait to prowl through the rest of your fics xD

RXP
Bookfanx100 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*laughs so hard lungs fail and dies* Oh my gosh. That is so hilarious. It was probably pretty OCC, but the "dozen ways to behead you with a hairbrush" line made the whole thing worth reading. Can I have your permission to use that in a story sometime?
Lily1497 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aww haha this made me laugh! I have one uestion though: Would Morzan's gedwey insignia be on his...nose then? lol Maybe not haha
Arwen chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love this! It made me laugh, I'm sure my parents were confused. I think you did a wonderful job of portraying Morzan. And I especially liked the "I-know-a-dozen-ways-to-kill-you-with-a-hairbrush" and "outlive time and cockroaches" parts. I will definitely remember those! Great job!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I know a dozen ways to behead you with a hairbrush tone. Soo funny!
Rocky Gems chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hahaha! That was quite funny! The only mistake in there is that Morzan has grey and blue eyes.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
*falls off her chair and laughs so hard that she accidently whacks her head on the computer desk, says ouch, and then continues laughing manically* I LOVED IT!
Dilu chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
*applauds*Well done, I love it! I can so imagine this happening, it was quite in character and still managed to get in modern humour. And I learned a new word- rookery!

My fave bits

"his deadly ‘I-know-a-dozen-ways-to-behead-you-with-a-hairbrush’ tone."

"The dragon flicked his tail in what could have passed for a rude gesture."

Happy Writing

Dil
Sup3101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
great, interesting and funny but no one in the reviews mentioned that you forgot the gedwey insignia
VampiresUnited101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
SO FUNNY! I love your idea! So going on my favorites list!

See ya!
someone179 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
lol nice :)
xxDibDabxx chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
omg! lmao!

i loved the ending!

good job!
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved it. Morzan is hilarious.