Reviews for Tachycardia
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
TERYCHARDIA. THAT'S ADORABLE.

Well, actually, this whole thing was adorable. You sure captured Pelleas's total awkwardness well-especially his epicfail'd flower-picking skills. "Um, my palms sweat"...HAHAHAHA. I also love the fact that his pairing is with books xD.

There are a few things I noticed, though...one is a silly minor note of mine...when you said that Ashnard didn't care for history? That couldn't be right...Ashnard was a flippin' military dictator. All the great war leaders should have studied history-it's the best way to study war! (That's not really a criticism with your story, I just figured I should point it out since I'm an incorrigible history buff). I noticed that there were a lot of confusing wordings in the fic...such as "Whether comparing her to dusty tomes or tripping over on uneven stairs and falling to her feet because he was more focused on her than the path he was taking". You started the sentence as if trying to make a point, to go somewhere, but then it just sort-of ended.

The story had a really great tone overall, however, and I really enjoyed the characterization and motives of Pelleas. It was very, very sweet, and all the awesome details made for a good read. Good job!

~Kender
Herr Wozzeck chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow. This was very deep. I liked this quite a lot!

You're doing the world a favor by staying here. Please keep on writing more stuffs! :D
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Pelleas is such a dork. That was a lovely story with Books/Pelleas and Pelleas/Micaiah :) I really liked the stuff going on between them and his mother's interference. Interesting relationship interaction and whatnot. Orutina baffled me for a moment but that's Altina, right?