Reviews for Collins Family Reunion
Adamglambertlover chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
When are you updating or is that the last chapter
MoonDaneSing chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Please please please update!
mirielle chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Update please!
NY65423432 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This is amazing and I am begging you to keep writing all your stories I have really enjoyed but this and I'll cover you have to be continued!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Please update, I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
UPDATE UPDATE OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASEEE UPDATE IM SO HOOKED I COULDN'T STOP READING IT'S SO GOOD... UPDATE!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
I just found this story and it's SOOOO GOOD AHHH I LOVE IT WRITE MORE OMG I LOVE IT!
beatlesxlove chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
...the fuck? Ay carajo, no me gusta. Please update! PLEASEEEE.
RENT Head chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Holy crap, this story is amazing. Gah, can you update soon? I really want to find out what happens next!
Black Raven 2539 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
up freakin date!
Broadway Geek chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Gaah, I LOVE this story! It's just...amazing! I love, love, love how you write Angel and Collins (they're my favorite characters!) and you are a fabulous writer in general! I hope you update soon!
AllYouNeedIsLove chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's awesome! I think Marvin is such a bastard and I hope Angel kicks his little homophobic ass! I love how you write Angel, too. And I just love Angel in general. What's not to like about her? Also, Martin and Reed remind me of Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter. The twins rock! Again, awesome story and I hope you update soon!
ThePianoPlayer chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I love this story. It's fabulous. I can't believe Collins' dad would do such a thing! I really want to punch him in the face. I hope you update soon!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
OMIGOD WHAT AN A**! POOR COLLINS! UPDATE!
Zuk of Hazard chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
I can't wait for you to update.