Reviews for The True Legacy
marquis.shax chapter 27 . 10/20
it's a shame you seem to have never written that sequel this was a pretty good story despite the flaws lol
blukmage19r2 chapter 27 . 10/12
6 and 1/2 years and not even a speck of a sequel on the horizon...

Must somebody keep the suspense longer than it has to be?
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 27 . 6/6
a sequel warning at the front of the story would be appreciated
AzureSoulReaper chapter 27 . 5/4
i loved it hopeing for the seaqul soon
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/30
Cool so far
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 10 . 4/15
Very good one, the only issue I had was Sakura, I would have bashed her for some time, and finally she would have been chewed out by naruto's girls and be his friend, but starting from 0, like the didn't knew each other until Shippuden.
EPIC story! Thank you! XD
I know you wrote this ages ago and you have already done the paring but I just want to say my opinion. I think that the Akatsuki spy will be good but I can't really picture them together. Ibiki? Now that's just plain weird. Asuma? Isn't he susspose to be with Kuenai? I don't mind her being pared with Kakashi. I honestly don't care but I just find it little a bit... Oh I don't know, awkward. Anyway, how about Iruka? I haven't really watched much of Naruto but I know what basically happens throughout the story, but I am sure Iruka and Anko will make a great couple. This is such a great story. I know I haven't read it all yet but it is AMAZING! Thank you! XD
xNaruHina chapter 21 . 1/31
Do you know what contempt means? I think the word you were looking for was "content".
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 1/30
Okay if you don't feel like writing at one point in time just wait until you do feel like writing. Don't write something that is extremely sub-par just because you want to get the chapter done, wait and write something of quality. It would be much more satisfying and pleasing to your readers than them reading a random A/N of you being lazy or pissed. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 1/30
So much for Naruto being able to fight a Sannin. Still managed to get sealed... .-.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/30
What is with all the random names at the end? .-.
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/30
Hiruzen is a complete asshole this chapter .-.