Reviews for The True Legacy
ok puppy katan prfbskfgjjrhfkhf kod,dnrjndhhfndnhdfkvalgy g jvn idjnvlkrfmklvnjlgfnvlkdmfvl;sfmvlk dvnbjefs;docndflknvlkfsvnklfnvk lcnv fv djgnvdfngvnfnvfkvmfnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfkjvflkip'fihnvjt4rnjrex jknejonfe njtv4rnjcdklfevklf klnwv
I like wont mor
Clouffie1986 chapter 27 . 1/2
Awesome story. Sucks there has been no hint of the sequel yet. Oh well, we can only hope even though it has been ver 4 years.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
i like wood like to read mor
Dragonfire Stories chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Ohhh cliffy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
The story is great but I'm absolutely begging you to use spell check on the chapters please because most readers will raise hell about spelling errors and misspelled names. I'm only trying to give you helpful advice
Anonymous chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
The original idea of the fic was good, even if it was one of the first on this website.

However, too many incoherences are here. Sakura's parents are alive, then dead, then alive. Kakashi says Naruto's inheritance in front of Sasuke and Sakura (who is bashed here). And the main (I already said in another review) is THE BEACH IN KONOHA.

Lastly, the sword only have appeared in the begenning and the end. The rest of the story, there is no mention of that sword, but it was one of the main element in the first chapter. Why ?

If you want to do something original, ok, I'm not against. But please, construct your stories with a plan, if you don't already have.

Thank you for your efforts anyway.
Haze124 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Sakura's vagina smells like parmesean cheese akabsksbsksbsmsnsbskdjrhxjxjdjsnxjfjrjdjcjfie
Darklordcomp chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
what the hell happend to lee
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
The beach in Konoha... Like Kakashi who says Naruto's parentage before Sasuke and Sakura (elemental discovery) and they don't get a reaction...

Sorry, but THIS is just too BIG for me to let that slide under my nose. Your story seriously need a rewrite on all that abnormalities, even if the main plot is good.
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You had me at bashing
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
If you're still interested in constructive criticism for future reference, I think that some of the reactions of characters are lacking a bit. I mean, Naruto doesn't even seem surprised that two ghosts are talking to him... In the show, I'm pretty sure he even had a specific fear of ghosts (though as this is a fanfiction, feel free to disregard the previous statement) Hope this helps!
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
And the chace is on!
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Kiba needs to be bashed once and a while to keep him in his place.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 4/30/2014