Reviews for A Coming Terror
annalizzzy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i love it. and poor colt, afraid of spiders! :)
truenotme chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
i dont noe but when i read this its sounds more like a script or somekind of play...

but i do kinda enjoy it...
kaerfamard chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
Wah, I can't believe I finally finished reading the story! I loved it :)
Lighter chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
That was awesome, i loved the tum tum monster going after Marcus first that bastard you don't talk to kids that way. Something like this only happens in dreams and that's what would bug me and I wouldn't feel safe until I was back with my parents and saw that life was completely back to normal, rescue chopper my eye. I couldn't trust anyone to get me to safety. Very good story! I hope you do more! Too bad about Lita and honestly Gracy was right, she was slowing them down a bit. In the beginning when Tum was describing what he was feeling I got chills because I've had that come over me so many mornings when I'm awake enough to know but my body refuses to move.
Lighter chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
That Marcus is such a jackle oh! I can't believe Tum got infected! I hope they find a way to stop him without shooting him before he changes back. Can you imagine? Being infected shot until submission and then have to go to the hospital for bullet wounds? I love the flash back in this chapter because its so like everything I've ever played and want to write myself. This is such a good job and I'm glad I somewhat caught myself up.
Lighter chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
A I just totally tripped out with joy when the zombie looked through the window for movement that was so right I held my breath and everything and then *defeated sigh* Cliff walks in tisk tisk. I just love Rocky's break down, that is so right on with him he just cannot take failure well- I know it always straining to be perfect and knowing that after a while people will always see you a certain way so that one mistake can be the end of the world to you. Such a good job. Sorry I haven't been about but my internet was ripped away for a bit.
Lighter chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
There are so many good parts I don't know where to begin so I'll hit my favorites: Empty town because they were all eaten- killed it, having to choose whether or not to save the man or himself-killed it (personally I would have shot the man in the head, its better than being eaten), and when the car flipped over- killed it! And I'm thinking, oh crap, but nope they got rescued and all is gonna go well. This is the best chapter for me.
d112hpfan chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
Oh man...I can't wait for the next one. I hope Rocky is still alive.
Lighter chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
A Rocky, my live and breathe hahaha. I loved this chapter best of all, the stories are the best part of any zombie situation, and they're so spot on! I find the girls a little weird but no one is used to new characters right off the bat so don't worry about that. I have to type myself so I'll read the next chapter tomorrow, but hey you updated! I thought this story was done, I'd better get a move on with my read speed eh?
D112hpfan chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
I loved it...can't wait for the next update.
Lighter chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
I hope that I can capture it this good when doing mine this is genious it really is. And I laughed for minutes when Colt said 'comapred to Rocky he's an expert' that little brat hahaha. Poor Tum, I would NOT wanna be hiding in a closet while all that is going on. I would leave the house then go back in thinking that that was the safest route ah! too many thoughts to make. I just hope I don't get bitten after some point. I wonder if its an airiel virus or are they all biting one another. Even mosquitos can contract a virus to spread, yikes.
HayashiOkami chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
Hello! I like your story so far, keep on going!
Lighter chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Hyne! That was so freakin great! I loved the way you captured the woman laying there then springing up on the driver so good, so good! Ialso like that he ran her down because come on you're not gonna let some nut job eat you are you? I don't think so. This reminds me so much of Outbreak now I've gotta go play it. Can't wait to read the next chapter tomorrow!
Lighter chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love cliff hangers in suspense stories. I love your characterization, Colt being afraid of spiders is my favorite part because the Colt I think of is afraid of certain bugs too hahaha I love bugs though, they don't bother me at all. And I like the romance of an empty beach so something Rocky would do- isn't he the best?
d112hpfan chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
Yay!They finally found Aaron.