Reviews for Origin
Alessandra.12 chapter 10 . 6/20/2018
OMG I love this story! I know it's been a long time, but please update as soon as you can!
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Woah. Wtf just happened. This has to be updated, like now
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Can we have a moment in which she is a badass and shows her computer skills?
HaleyAlexandria chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
I love your story and I wish that I could write as good as you.
I started writing a Boone FanFic this summer and looked up FanFic videos to see what ideas people had and I saw your video and I've watched it a few times and I think it's really good.
Your story is amazing and I've noticed that you haven't updated in awhile.
I always take a long time to update because no one really gives me much feedback... so I really think that you should update because your story is really good and I want to see what happens.
Kate Bolton chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Nice story. Please keep writing...I like it!
Selah25 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
"Yes or no?" Riley whispered with a wistful smile.

Still, no answer. Which, in itself, was the answer. And the thought made Riley sick to her stomach. Of all the flaws for someone to have...

oh boone! why?

and uh oh...is that my juliet come to ruin things?
Becimpala33 chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I loved this chapter! You fit so much into the chapter-character development, relationship development, and such a cliffhanger ending!

The way you wrote Shannon was great too-she read so in character.
BaconBabe chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Oh shnap! cant wait for an update
Temerice chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
I'm so happy to see you've posted a new chapter! : ) Riley is such a great character.

Puddles! 8D Aw, Boone and Riley are so cute.

Grimm's tales ARE creepy! When I was little, I was afraid of hearing them. : D I like how Riley is "a storm chaser who likes creepy old fairy tales", which sounds weird but doesn't seem unbelievable to me. She's a great character... as I said already. That moment when she told him the fairytale and the dialogue after the tale were lovely. ~

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always!
sonsofdurin chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
AHHHH. Boone does not have brown eyes, he has the most beautiful BLUE eyes.
Selah25 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Yay for more Riley and Boone! I can't wait to see what happens next! The mud scene was cute and quirky
Becimpala33 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I love Riley-she's another great, complex character, and her and Boone's relationship is great-I'm intrigued to see where her friendship/not-friendship goes with Shannon as well.
rsbluevelv chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
OMG I love this story so much and Boone I love him to. Please update soon and please don't kill him off please
Temerice chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Oh my dear God! OuO

Okay, as I decided, I comment the latest chapter. Don't you dare to say you won't keep going with this! *refuses to look the date of the last update*

I made this loud "SQUEEK!" voice when he kissed her! I've been waiting for that the whole time! It was so cuteee aaaah! *dies*

And, uh, I think I said everything essential in my previous comment :3.

Keep going, you're one of the bests ~

Sincerely,

Someone who's about to become That Weird Chick That Keeps Stalking You In And Youtube But Who You Could Call Your Fan.
Temerice chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Okay, I just started reading this and decided to comment just the latest chapter, but I could no longer resist : D. I lllllove the ending of this chapter! I've always loved Boone and been sad that he died so early and didn't find a love of his life (not counting Shannon!) on the Island. I also love OC characters and after I watched the trailer you made (if some freak called Sharei32 comes to you on Youtube fussing about how wonderful your videos are, that'll be me 3) I couldn't do nothing else but read this fic ~. I really like the way that you write, Riley seems to be very nice character, and... Keep going, you're awesome ;3