Reviews for Strawberry’s Audacity
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was interesting. It would be cool if you made and extended or longer version of this. Your portrayed Ichigo's thoughts well. :D
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Nice. ) I thought it captured Ichigo's determination well. _
Kish's Kittie chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
One question... what does this story have to do with Zakuro? o.O Anyway...

I assume this was like a reassurance... played in her own head? Or was it a letter? It wasn't a letter but it sounds like something that would be put in a last letter to friends... I just wasn't really into it. There wasn't nay drama, or humor it was just simple. But sometimes I guess you have to keep it simple. The description and spelling was decent so I have nothing else to gripe about. x]

Tah tah darling. ;]

Much love

Kittie
sakuuya chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I'm not sure what to think of this, honestly. On the one hand, it's perfectly in character for Ichigo, but on the other, Ichigo's character is cloyingly saccharine. So... yeah. Mixed feelings. It was well-written and everything; it just happens to remind me of all the reasons why I don't like Ichigo very much.
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ooh, angsty!

Yet another individual entry for this competition. Haha!

Well done. Every single author who successfully writes a less than one hundred word story gains significant respect in my eyes. It's not an easy thing to do, in my opinion.

You did well. Ichigo's determination was great. Really shone through.

Keep up the good work,

Cherrie S

xxoxx
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
A little confusing, but still good!