Reviews for I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Cute but I would have loved to see him kiss Helga at the end of their little dance! :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Nice story and song idea. And nice plot as well.
angie93 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i love it jajajajaja specialy the way he ask helga, and leaves lila jajaj
kialajaray chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I can't believe that I haven't read this until now. I thought that this was a very good one shot. I loved how Stinky dropped Lila. I know that's a popular couple but I can't see them together, but the strange thing is, I can only see her with him. Weird I know.

kialajaray
Jae B chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hey, it's exactly what it's supposed to be. ;)

-Jae-
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Rofl I listened to the song after reading this. And i have to say, It has a good tune, catchy, rofl but the main singer kinda sucks. XD He sounds kinda drunk like Helga with her mocktail. If they had a different singer i would probably love the song though.

Anyways...very interesting. Darn Arnold and his non resistant capabilities against Lila. I don't like her. I really dont. Im telling you the truth. I don't like how people make fan fics and one shots just about her. I really stand on a Helga point of view about her. I just really really really don't like her. That's why im glad Arnold walked away from her.

ROFL I also loved the quote: "Arnold’s smile fell faster than the London Bridge during a kindergarten sing-along." That one made me chuckle...
Reader chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
One of the rare and magical occassions in fanfiction where the writer has such a good grasp of the characters that I can hear the voice actors from the show reading the lines in my head. I really enjoy reading your one-shots, as well as your longer stories. Thanks for adding some quality to the Internet!
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Arnold can be so RIDICULOUS. This story was very fun, though. Something poignant yet kind of stupidly funny about a guy teaching the boyfriend of the girl he likes how to dance. Good job! As usual!
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Yay for Arnold realizing that there are other, more intelligent people out there in the world. Specifically Helga. *coughs innocently*

You know, when I think about it you are very much correct-Lila really just doesn't get it. Olga, either. It seems like the only ones that really see the big picture are Helga and Arnold.

Cheers, this was fun. I'm kinda glad that I didn't have a sweet sixteen at this point, though...
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I probably don't go looking enough, but this is one of the longer HA fics I've read in some time (I guess I mostly read drabbles on LJ) so it was wonderful to get sucked into this world for a while! Every character was so spot-on... It's so nice to see these characters brought to life in an engrossing story again.

By the way, that first line? BRILLIANT.

Also, bit with the DJ repeating "get this party started!" was hilarious!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Very good one. Yeah, Arnold was being his usual nice self; at least he knows when he had lost and it's ready to move on.

If replying please do it by e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Ethereal Fae chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Haha, I loved this! I don't think it could be any better! Lila sounds like she's turning into a bit of a hussy lol. There's Sweet 16s for you, I guess. Thankfully mine wasn't like that. Mocktails, ha. I secretly think Helga was drunk, because it IS Helga. :)

Great story, concept, everything!
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I really enjoyed what you did with Lila in this story. There's a lot of fanfics out there that I feel needlessly bash Lila and make her out to be an actual villain. I don't believe Lila was ever supposed to be a villain, an unwitting antagonist maybe, and I think your story touches on that pretty well.

The flow was good but sometimes I had a hard time telling if a flashback was happening. Perhaps some double space or "(end flashback)" would have helped?

I'm surprised Jack Daniels spiced up the punch instead of Vodka. But oh well, I've never been to any party like that before. :)

Good work!
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Cute ending! Nice little short :)
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh man, I feel like I haven't read a story of yours in so long... and I'm so glad I got to reading this one. Not only was the idea really sweet, but the characters were done really well in character. Plus, I love that song, so that's major bonus points right there. Hah. Splendid job! :D

that's me