Reviews for The Elite
Itzrenaynay chapter 31 . 9/21
I declare you do something with this plot, send it to a tv station or something because I fucking love this. I read it so long ago I couldn’t comprehend how good it was. Now rereading it. I know it just has to be a show.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 30 . 11/16/2017
Oh my fucking goodness, this has to be one of my most favorite Twilight fics, ever. You are brilliant, and I’m just awed, because damn, just damn, my mind can’t wrap around this beauty of a story you’ve written. It’s real, has its moments, and ofc, my favorite, features an Eddie/Rosie pairing, sort of, even if it’s only one sided. I need the sequel the way people need air to breathe. You are EPIC. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 28 . 11/16/2017
I’m here, with two chapters left, and I already know from stalking your profile that there’s no sequel up on FFN. My solution:

1. Check the Twilighted and other message boards to look for any news/signs of your being alive.

2. Check if you’re there on AO3 and if you posted your story there.

3. Barrage you with PMs because you’re fucking talented at this and god knows I’d love to read the sequel.

4. Pray to the powers that be, despite being agnostic myself, that you’ll turn up eventually and put up a sequel here on FFN.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
My favorite character in this has got to be Rosalie. Alice and Leah were my faves in the books, followed by Rosalie, but your Rose is amazing, and gaaaaah, I’m absolutely enjoying this fic!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Yes, Rosalie and Edward, yesssssssssssss
gr8rockstarrox chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
I absolutely love Rosalie, and you write her so damn well!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I found this story on a list of recommended stories, gaaaah, I’m so excited, because I heard there will be Edward/Rosalie stuff here. Can’t wait!
Akura Kama chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
This story is so crazy.. but make me want read more..
Fleur50 chapter 31 . 2/12/2015
Une bien belle histoire. Merci pour nous régaler. Lu avec Google Translate. French.

Montréal, Québec.