Reviews for Say What You Mean
The Buzz chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was cute. The "To balls!" toast made me smile.
Simply Christian chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Fun story! I always enjoy it when Jayne has those moments where he's a bit more learned than everyone assumes. It hints to a deeper personality that is always teased about in the series, but never fully explored.
luvagoo chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Haha brilliant, made me laugh XD
selori chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh, lovely!

"Did that just happen?"

"I believe it did, sir."

Wonderful voices on all characters. And the fun of Jayne coming up with the answer...

Of course, in the series it *was* Jayne who was doing the long division out loud...

"Lemme do the math here..."

Oh dear... plot bunny!
Katesfriend chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is precious! What fun - love to see this side of the crew and to see Jayne so smug was a little freakish. Great job! Great to see Zoe laugh.
kittn chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Hahaha! The mathematician approves! :)
MacBedh chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I spy with my little eye something beginning with pi!
jane0904 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
You mean they get drunk in abar and don't end up in a fight? What is this, some kind of AU?

Truth is, I thought this was very good. The drunken conversation was very accurate, and I loved that Jayne understood the concept of Pi, or at the very least knew the word. There's more to that man than anyone realises, including him.
Goomba chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I can totally picture this at the very beginning and it is well written throughout. I like the idea that Jayne is a lightweight and that he was right; it has to happen sometimes right.

Cheers Jen
macisgate chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was so funny! Awesome stuff!